Game crash at random.

I was flying as normal when all of a sudden the game crashed. Latest version of IF and latest iOS on IPad 5th gen. I’m kinda pissed that I lost my Xperia of multiple hours of flying time.

1 Like

You won’t lose either as the experience and flight time is added as you fly, it needs time to update.

Anyway, how much RAM was available? (Were there any background apps open)?
This could be Too many background apps open or just a normal crash every now and then.

1 Like

A good tip would be to restart your device before flying, to clear up RAM.

1 Like

I know that is quite annoying, but you still need to watch your language. Before every flight I restart my device and make sure the only apps I have open are IFAssistant and Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Hello! Sorry to hear about the poor performance you are receiving! Here are some tips that usually help out in these situations:

• Clear your RAM (Internal Device Memory) on your device. (1GB should be available before starting Infinite Flight)
  • Restart your device before you fly.
  • Make sure your device isn’t modified or jail broken in any way.
  • Make sure you are using a strong Wi-Fi Network.
  • Lower Infinite Flight Graphics in “Settings>Graphics.”

Hope those help you out! Let us know if you continue to have issues after trying those tips above. Cheers

1 Like

I am using ipad 2017 (5th gen)
My app rarely crashed tho

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.