Game controls

hi, i’m having a problem with the controls. when disconnecting the
A / P the controls do not respond, the only solution I have found at the moment is to go to the home screen and return to the game, but it is very annoying to do that every time I want to land. I don’t know exactly what happens. any ideas? (This is a new problem for me)

2 Likes

Try restoring the defaults, it looks like you adjusted yours. I’ve never touched my sensitivity settings.

Additionally make sure you calibrated your device and LNAV/VNAV was off. Sometimes I disengage A/P ad forget LNAV is on and wonder why it isn’t turning :)

2 Likes

I dont think is the calibration, i calibrate my device like 5 times before takeoff/landing

1 Like

I will try to use the defaults controls

2 Likes

A screen shot of your controls when AP is off would also help. Just to make sure there is nothing we cannot see that may be impacting it.

2 Likes

The screenshot in the top is when a/p is off. :/

1 Like

I meant screenshot of IF controls on the HUD.

2 Likes

Srry for the late answer. You mean the first cam view?

1 Like

So, Restore to default and calibration device not helped?

1 Like

This problems happens some times, so im not sure if this help

1 Like

Are you sure you disabled A/P?

1 Like

Yea, i will share with you a clip 😂 hold on

1 Like

IF controls problem
This happend when i turn off the a/p. I calibrate like 4 times before turn it off. Go to second 39

1 Like

Calibrating alone will help but you need to apply some backward force on the yoke. Since we do not have physical controls in the game calibrating will only calibrate your device to level.

So after turning off AP you could not pull up any?

I want to see your HUD where it shows your speed and such. A replay will not show this.

1 Like

Ok, i know i need to pull up a little bit after turning off the ap, but i was unable to do it cuz the controls was like stucked or something like that

1 Like

Well this problem dont happens all the time so idk how i can share with you those details

1 Like

If it happens again share the hud screen shot. Otherwise we will chalk it up to a one time glitch as it is hard to troubleshoot this after the fact.

1 Like

Ok, i will try to record the screen when this happens again. This is the 2nd time i crash for this problem :(

2 Likes

Maybe you set up trim? And forgot about it? And i watched the video, this look’s like as MCAS at B737 MAX xD

1 Like

LOL. I usually use 10-20% of trim but the controls was stucked so idk 😭

1 Like