Galaxy S6 Lags On IF

How to make IF run very smoothly because for me it lags sometimes.

1 Like

What device do you use?

1 Like

The Galaxy s6

1 Like

It should run smooth on that device. I’m really not Samsung person so I may not know how to fix this.

2 Likes

Have you tried turning down your setting to make the graphics lower as your device maybe can’t handle it or it could just be your internet

1 Like

What is the remaining RAM that you have?

1 Like

If your game lags, include more infos such as:

• device
  • OS
  • Settings
  • Plane/ scenery you were using when it lagged + part of the flight (also include if there was any trafic around)
2 Likes

Well limiting frame rate works for me
For live set traffic count to low
Not sure about this(removing airplane dots,landing aids,airport names/tags…all that stuff)
Set anti aliasing off restart device before using IF and finally try lowering your graphics…that might help a bit

1 Like

If none of these tips help, the S7 is a great answer. I get no lag

2 Likes

My device is not a Samsung and it runs IF smoothly on high graphic settings and anti aliasing.

2 Likes

Ok, what is it?

1 Like

My iPhone 6 is great for If my previous S5 wasn’t though it was awful, I just think iPhones perform better for longer periods of time where as android gets slow.

My iPhone 5s runs on good settings and it’s still smooth :)

1 Like

Lenovo K4 note, with fingerprint, 3gb ram and 1.3 octa core. So I can play IF smoothly. Problem is I accidently press the end flight button a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.