G-VSPY's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A (PRACTICAL PASSED!)

Hello @Rhys_V

You are really good at controlling but here are some mistakes that you made:

• When I requested runway change I was on upwind you should have told me to enter left downwind

• When I did a touch and go I climbed to 3000 ft to see if you would notice, but you didn’t, because the pattern altitude is 1500ft, I hope you would notice again.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t notice you went to 3000ft. since there wasn’t anyone else there it would’ve been okay but I’ll lookout for next time. When I told you to enter R downwind 10L you were already on crosswind for me, but then again, both minor errors!

Thanks for coming along!

2 Likes

Sorry for the bad landings was on the move as I was flying clearances were good thats all i have keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

JUST CLOSED! Thank you to everyone who joined!

Updated ATIS: 1330Z

** Bradley International Airport, time 1330Z, Winds are variable at 4 knots, few clouds at 1000ft, few clouds at 25000ft. Check forum above for more information, Landing Runways 6 and 33, Departing Runways 6 and 33. NOTAMS, Event in progress, expect delays, use caution. Advise controller on initial contact, you have information BRAVO.

Updated ATIS: 1405Z

Bradley International Airport, time 1405Z, Winds are calm, skies are clear. Check forum above for more information, Landing Runways 6 and 33, Departing Runways 6 and 33. NOTAMS, Event in progress, expect delays, use caution. Advise controller on initial contact, you have information CHARLIE.

Updated ATIS: 1430Z

Bradley International Airport, time 1430Z, Winds are calm, few clouds 25000ft. Check forum above for more information, Landing Runways 6 and 33, Departing Runways 6 and 33. NOTAMS, Event in progress, expect delays, use caution. Advise controller on initial contact, you have information DELTA.

BOSTON ATIS: 1435Z

Boston Logan International Airport, time 1435Z, Winds are 350 degrees at 10 knots, skies are clear. Check forum above for more information, Landing Runways 32 and 33L. Departing Runways 32 and 33L. NOTAMS, Event in progress, expect delays, use caution. Advise controller on initial contact, you have information ECHO.

OPEN @ KFLL (Fort Lauderdale)

Time: 2020-08-23T14:00:00Z2020-08-23T15:00:00Z approximate

Runways in use: 10L and 10R

METAR: KFLL 231353Z 11017KT 10SM SCT022 BKN030 BKN250 32/26 A2996 RMK AO2 SLP146 T03170261 $

@CaptainZac @Bmoney326 @IF787 @Tomjuul1996 @Mazyad @USA_ATC @Davide_Av
If you want your name removed, let me know!

All feedback is appreciated!

2 Likes

Sorry, getting close to LFTM so might not make it
:(

1 Like

All good, I’ll be open for a while!

1 Like

I would come but cant currently I will try and come by later

1 Like

You still.open ?

2 Likes

@Varunsehdev yep I am, it’s just quiet

Can you please stop tagging me, I already requested you in a PM… It’s kind of useless, since I am not that active on the community…

1 Like

I’m sure I removed you, sorry about that

Hey

I’m sorry have to go somewhere urgent.
Have uoubapplied for IFATC or passed your written ?

Thanks

1 Like

I’ll stop by in 5 mins!

1 Like

I have applied for IFATC, and am scheduling my practical soon!

1 Like