FVACast Episode 13 Now On Youtube!

LiveStream Link
Welcome back, fellow aviation lovers and enthusiasts, to the Frontier Virtual Podcast. My name is Infinite.Flight, I’m your host, and joining me on an upcoming live streamed podcast episode, courtesy of the hard work of @Tecnam2TA , we will have the pleasure of welcoming @MacGamer04 and some of the staff at Infinite Flight Real World Air Traffic Control.
Who are they you might ask? The intention of this noble group is to provide verbal Air traffic controlling expierence akin to VATSIM and Pilot Edge. This will enhance your alltime high on realism in the flight simulator Infinite Flight.

You can find their website link below!

https://ifrwatc.weebly.com/

Podcast Members Of Episode 13
@Infinite.flight (Host)
@MacGamer04 (guest)
@OJFam (guest)

We are very proud to welcome them aboard as we talk about their planned growth and consider just how crucial verbal ATC might be as we take one step closer to the ultimate realism factor.

All Questions below will be answered in a timely manner and as we see fit, we apologize if your question is not reached this episode but don’t let this deter you from asking again and again!
🎙

13 Likes

You never cease to amaze me with your vocabulary. I learn a new word every day!

I’m very excited for this episode! We’ve been wanting to get them on air for a while.

4 Likes

Can’t wait folks. You all have to listen in, it will be amazing!

2 Likes

I truly am proud to have this group onboard with us. My vocabulary is a side effect of good upbringing my friend. Thank you for the compliment.

2 Likes

You can’t wait? ;) I can’t wait! I hope get some good questions and even if no one here has anything to ask, I know I have a lot to ask. You guys intrigue me.

1 Like

I’m excited to be part of this podcast, and this amazing group of people! Thanks to @SkyHighGuys for allowing us to be on the podcast, I’m really looking forward to it. See y’all on Saturday!

1 Like

We are truly excited to have you onboard. Thank you for reaching out to us :) I hope we can work together and ensure your group gets IFVARB certification and you guys get out on the forums ASAP.

3 Likes

The episode can be found here. Streaming begins in roughly 9 hours!

2 Likes

I’m really excited for this episode! Let’s do this :) ETA to a live stream is roughly 4 hours from the publication of this post. Don’t forget to ask any questions before it’s to late ;)

1 Like

I have nothing to ask but something to say, “Keep up the great work because some people can’t make it were you guys are now”.

4 Likes

Well thanks man, that means a lot. We always strive to do the impossible ;) hope to see you in the livestream bud if you can make it.

3 Likes

Will this be just for the va or the whole community?

1 Like

@Itssherwood03 can you explain your question a bit?

1 Like

We’ll hash it out on the episode ;)

2 Likes

If yu haven’t yet, make sure you click on this link in about 20 minutes give or take and interact on a live chat feature with myself and our guests and possibly my CoHost return from the dead Matt!

4 Likes

Come watch everyone they are starting now!!

2 Likes

Yes, what he said ^

We’re now live! Join us in the live chat section if you have questions to ask.

2 Likes

Pretty good FVACast so far! Keep up the great work!
(*Cough! “Sorry! Excuse Me!” - Mac)

BTW… Discord Sucks :P @MacGamer04

2 Likes

A huge thanks to our viewers and guests. This episode is now concluded and you can watch the entire glorious 52 minute episode as a video now on our YouTube channel. Any questions on anything discussed in the episode, contact myself or @OJFam . We are ready and willing to help out.

3 Likes

Heck of a video! Haven’t finished it but from what I have seen so far in the video, it is very entertaining! I love what it guys are doing! Keep it up my fellow partners! 🙂

3 Likes