As you may know, a few few months ago I started righting a new topic series on IFC called Region of the Month. The purpose of this series is to encourage people to fly in the many beautiful places in the world that don’t get enough attention in Infinite Flight:
These articles take a lot of time to research and write, and as
I began to write a new one for September, I released that it might not be needed. There are several other topics on IFC, such as Suggested Routes, Must see locations, and Airport of the Month, that seem to be more popular then my articles and that serve the same purpose, so I am trying to figure out if I should continue this or make changes. My questions to you are: How often do read the articles? Do you actually explore the areas? Do you feel my series is needed when there are many similar topics out there? If I change this, how should I do it? Please vote on the polls below and feel free to voice your opinion in the comments. Thanks!
How do you read these articles? (includes future readers)
- I read the articles and take lots of time to explore the suggested areas, airports, and routes
- I enjoy reading the articles but don’t usually go out of my way to check out the areas
- I don’t really read the articles, nor do I plan to
If I decide to change how I do this, how should I go about it?
- Continue making these, but only do it every 2-3 months
- Make a simplified version (maybe just the areas section) every month
- Make it a group effort (multiple researchers and writers)
- Stop doing it, there are similar topics that can be used for the same purpose