Future of KDEN Tracking Thread

Concourse D should be a International terminal and all of those routes you suggested will go there like A380 Air France To Paris, A380 Qantas To Sydney, United B777-200 and B777-300 To Singapore,Europe and more Asian cities. This terminal also includes the Frontier, Southwest, United 737 and A320, Aeromexico, Air Canada, Icelandair, British Airways, and Lufthansa International Flights

1 Like

Concourse A can finally breath and expand the frontier, American, delta, JetBlue, spirit gates

2 Likes

There is also Virgin America, Alligent Air, Great Lakes, Sun Country, and Pen air at Concoarse A that could also expand with that new space.

2 Likes

We also have room to make 6 more runways, drastically expanding the amount of DEN we can handle. Great for more overseas routes.

2 Likes

We already have 6 runways, why put 6 more in while we can expand things like terminals and hub space?

2 Likes

I like that idea. Give a Terminal D to internationals, wether it be the big boy wide body’s of Lufthansa and BA, and the smaller ones too like Aeromexico and Air Canada. Save concourse A for Frontier, Spirit, American, Delta, B for United, and C for Southwest.

2 Likes

More Terminals = More Traffic = More Runways 😀

2 Likes

I would love more international flights!!👍🏼

1 Like

LAX is way more busy then DEN, and they only have 4 runways. There is no need to build more runways, and the only time there really is an hold up at the runways is in the mid morning, and even then, it’s not much.

2 Likes

Very true. Hmm…

1 Like

There is actually no allegiant air. It only flies to Colorado Springs

2 Likes

Alligent is also starting flights from Denver to Montrose on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s using an A319. Does that count?

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that. You could put it with the list of non-daily Flights like JetBlue and now Allegiant. They come to Denver at different times so they could share a gate

1 Like

Also on that list is Sun Country

1 Like

Is Virgin America also on that list?

1 Like

Virgin America does two daily flight to and from San Francisco. They should have their own gate

Expansion of terminal A again please!

That would be great for security.

1 Like

I think it would be great to see more A380s

1 Like

What do you think would be a good route for an A350?