• D terminal
  • Update terminal A for International aircraft
  • A350 routes
  • A380 routes
  • More reginal routes
  • More international routes
  • Secondary commercial airport

0 voters

What do you want for Denver’s 💯 year plan? What’s next in your opinion? Comment below for more future Ideas and your opinion!

14 Likes

If your vote is a route, tell the community what airline and where the plane should fly?

3 Likes

The A terminal already has enough international Gates in my opinion. I say a350 routes because the 787 already has some routes from DEN. More intl flights would also be good

1 Like

I agree for more intl routes but I think 3 more international gates would be even nicer.😀✈️

2 Likes

I guess the more the better. I haven’t really been to Terminal A in a long time so I wouldn’t really know

1 Like

I go there a lot so…🤗

2 Likes

Seriously I’m loving all this Frontier and Denver topics lol. Thank you! And I can’t decide in the poll TBH. I love each and every option.

3 Likes

I live just 40 minutes away from them so I’m very very very familiar with DIA!

1 Like

I memorized the whole Denver terminal map!

3 Likes

lol I may be guilty on that spectrum as well. Best airport

2 Likes

Agreed, except it takes like 15 minutes to taxi to the runway

2 Likes

That’s all the fun. I get to watch other aircraft while taxiing.

2 Likes

And taking off over the mountains! Alright let’s get back on topic.

2 Likes

Over the mountains 😍 we need to start a Denver fan club lol. But right, back on topic.

3 Likes

Patio heaters beside the bus stop outside the terminal building so I don’t freeze my nards off next time I go over for a winter climbing trip would be nice :-) And a direct cheap flight to Ouray so I don’t have to suffer the Greyhound again. I know Ouray doesn’t have an airport but still… sort it out 'mericans.

3 Likes

Maybe do something with this? 😟

13 Likes

Telluride, Montrose, and Grand Junction have larger, active year round airports and are a lot closer than DIA. It’s the high cost of flights into these exclusive airports during snow season that make that option questionable…unless you concentrate on your memories of that wonderful ride through the Rockies on a Greyhound. The train is another option as well, still slow, but affordable.

2 Likes

Wonderful is one way of putting it I suppose. Hours of abuse from a crazy Texan lady threatening to gouge my eyeballs out is not something I’m in a hurry to repeat! :-)

1 Like

That sucks, but Ouary and pretty much all of that region is definitely one of those special places in CO worth visiting during the winter, even if you have to hitch a ride.

1 Like

There is also Eagle/Vail, Aspen and Rifle Garfield county (Only used for high private traffic and Key Lime Air!) Anyway, Eagle has moderate commercial traffic useing manly 757s and 737s with an international route to Toronto on Saturdays. While Aspen only uses CRJs and Q400s for commercial routes to Denver and the rest of the major hubs around the county. My point is both Vail and Aspen serve Denver with about 20
flights round trip a day!

2 Likes