Future of IF

What will happen when the IF online will have alot of planes in one big airport and it’s hard to think. I wonder what the future will be like.

2 Likes

There are 60,000 members now and they seem to be doing just fine with that. I hope one day to see it too crowded and they have to create extra servers to accompany people. That will be a good future to look forward to :).

5 Likes

More Servers :)

2 Likes

Rooms full of them :)
vps_room

5 Likes

With the current FDS vision and IF app update rate, my vision (hope) for the future: large increase in pilots and more skilled controllers with more airports being staffed. Better spread of traffic over the airports

9 Likes

As more and more users join IF,that means more planes. More planes,means more traffic. Hopefully this means more community members! Also @azeeuwnl it is now Infinite Flight LLC,not FDS.

2 Likes

That name change shows a lot. Good stuff too.

1 Like

Infinite flight will be realistic more than FSX the day of the release of 21.01, in January 2021 running on iPhone 14 XS Max Plus with 4K screens and all cockpit instruments working.
On Casual server they Will be 10 planes on runway 27L at EGLL and they will have drones and helicopter.

What do you think?

(Joke after all, we’ll see)

5 Likes

Yeah things would become more realistic, so does the cost.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.