Furyan Air - Leading By Example

After some long days and very long nights, I am proud to announce the launch of Furyan Air. Lead by a very experienced and very knowledgeable Grade 4 & 5 adult pilot base, (we also have a small group of aspiring Grade 3 pilots) renowned for our impeccable professionalism and respect for the rules of airmanship,
Furyan Air comprises 3 divisions; International, Domestic and Regional. Our main hubs in Australia are located in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane and secondary hubs in Perth, Adelaide, Cairns & Townsville. Our main hubs in the USA are in Los Angeles, New York & Chicago, with secondary hubs in Phoenix and Miami. With our fleet of 12 different models of aircraft ranging from the compact Cessna 208 to the Super A380-800, Furyan Air has the globe in our hands.

The Team

The website has been specially optimised for PC and tablets. It has been optimised for smaller screen mobile phones, however due to the limitations, not all the features will be accessible.
We will roll out the VA in 3 stages. The first having over 170 scheduled flights, all with departure and arrival times as well as flight numbers, flight plans and charts for Domestic and Regional flights in the Sydney, SoCal & New York regions and Domestic in the SoFlo region.
You will notice we have started listing global flights in the Australia region, as this is last step in the roll out and the biggest, we wanted to get a start on it early. Furyan Air will be global ready once the update comes.
The second roll out stage will consist of added routes in existing regions, plus regional routes in SoFlo, bringing the total scheduled flights to over 300. The final stage will be our global schedules and an expansion of the VA in a top secret project.
We are always accepting pilots and currently have a limited amount of staff positions available, or if you are too busy just sign up for membership to keep up to date with updates, news and events. Thank you for your time and stay tuned for more big things to come!

• Furyan Air pilots are urged to join the slack team service for important company announcements and for flight approval to private airports.

Furyan Air proudly uses Bitrix24 for all our Project Management requirements.

9 Likes

Good luck from United Virtual!

3 Likes

The logo looks like a car company, but you planned out this VA really nicely! Well done!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you pay for that website host.

The website is a blueprint for my web designer to build the back end. I’m old enough and big enough to pay for my own domain if I wanted to.
And I’m one step ahead of you @FlyFi ! The centre wheel will be replaced very shortly. Design team is working it out for me.

2 Likes

What livery are you going to use @Eric_Jordy?

Factory/House colours and a few generic.

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks.

2 Likes

Good luck from TravelSky!

Might want to fix this though…

2 Likes

So are your grade 3’s basically just FO/CP until they graduate?

I may be interested. would love a ga based va

1 Like

The doors are open!

Welcome to Furyan Air!

1 Like

Good luck for American Airlines Virtual

1 Like

Good luck from Redwings!

1 Like

Good luck from IFES! Oh wait, we are partnered :)

2 Likes

Thanks guys :)

Our inaugural flight will commence in 10 minutes. TS1 - Sydney Region - YBTH to YSSY - Cessna Citation X - Livery #4

Climbing to 15,000 @ 2500fpm 240knots. cruise at 290knots if anyone would like to join myself and Recxx in our first official Furyan Air flight, you are more than welcome. An event will come later, this is to Christian the airline…"Campaign bottle style ;)

1 Like

Wow… just joined, and can honestly say this is one of the best VA’s out there. Really good, would certainly recommend.

1 Like

Congratulations to Casey on being Furyan Air’s first to reach the rank of First Officer. With 26 flights already under his belt, he’s well on his way to Captain! Well done Casey! Enjoy the gift! Spend it wisely 😝

1 Like