Funny crashes

rip. done thats one before.

1 Like

For me, it’s when i crashed at 39,000 Ft. I’m cruising from SFO to LHR, and 8 minutes into flight, I hit an invisible wall, making me crash. It was funny though, since the engine modules fell out, and the nose looked like it had a cut

2 Likes

ok never come across that one before

It’s you?!?93db9e60fef7212e9fc0121213c69583

2 Likes

hehehe your the first person to spot me

2 Likes

Oh no that is awful that happened to me couple of times.

2 Likes

First long haul. I was hyped all of that school week until I’m smart enough to use IF on my phone and it disconnects Help fast

1 Like

It happens to me. You have to turn it off with your device at the angle the nose is pointing. (So if the nose is up curve your device if you where taking off.

1 Like

Were you on Global or solo with certain areas of flying?

1 Like

Global Server.

1 Like

Ive crashed a lot lately, most because i fell asleep during approach (sorry to whoever was atc at Barcelona yesterday), also landing without fest is common for me, done that at least 3 times this week…

Is this real? Where do I find a story to this?

Bit old news, it happened In manila.
https://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/metro-manila/08/05/14/saudia-plane-overshoots-naia-ru

The link dont work

Most links are out dated. Type “Saudi overshoot runway” on google

1 Like

SR22. Land. Skrrt. skRRT. SKRRT. BOOM!

ooh look a penny

1 Like

This one was recently. I was on approach into an airport I’ve never heard off in the Middle East with the A10. Upon short final I realized there was terrain right in the path of final just before I was going to land. I didn’t know this since the airport was showing through the terrain since that’s a bug. I was confused when I saw the shadow of the plane below me on the risen terrain and the next thing I knew my aircraft crashed just 0.2 NM from the runway. It was my fault for not checking the airport upon arrival since it was a little pit stop airport for the formation flight I was performing and I was grabbing fuel. I guess we all have our moments. Fail 😂

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.