Funny Aviation Memes

Donald trump is gonna be president

3 Likes

Funny, even though I feel a bit offended from the fact that I am an Indian and you used Jet Airways.

1 Like

While I was lining up with the runway, this southwest 737 literally cuts me and takes off. I was trying to show him to let the Speedbird 787 go first by doing full throttle and no weight at all. So really, it’s the Southwest pilot’s fault for cutting me and attempting to takeoff before me.

1 Like

Sorry I did not intend to offend anyone I just randomly picked an airline out of the 739

1 Like

U could have taken United!

U could have used generic ;)

1 Like

Gravity can’t stop this Turkish Airline plane, even on the ground.

One of the most ridiculous Photoshop errors.

Found this on MSN.

18 Likes

It’s all right. Just remember to pick generic when not commenting on a particular airline.

Memes by Aviary
Combining the photos by Layout (by Instagram)

18 Likes

28 Likes

29 Likes

reposted! but so funny 😃

27 Likes

That is so true. Except it needs the police telling him off

2 Likes

31 Likes

#######WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ONBOARD THE AIRCRAFT
At least the poor guy could’ve been lucky enough to have a window seat and sightsee their awful seating arrangement away, but having the center seat totally makes the whole situation worse.

4 Likes

My dad has actually personally experienced that

2 Likes

I saw this on twitter

43 Likes

Seen it somewhere else around here.

Another WW Air Force themed joke: WW 1 this time.

I once had dinner with the Red Baron. He was on the verge of losing another fight, and he was busy figuring out how to plan his flight routes. The tablecloth had a map of Germany and it’s neighbours, the Netherlands and Poland. I asked him to pass the salt, but he took 10 minutes to make a route which couldn’t be surveilled by the UK, and then demonstrated the new strategy of his with the salt.

5 Likes