Funniest stories of Non-Avgeeks

Yes, your right, I’m saying people take the conventional fact and then mix it up. But it is believed to be that the US is hiding aircraft that we don’t know about, so there might be something faster! Not confirmed, but very possible.

Yeah…

And, @Yacht but it is not true at all! Because if there was a faster commercial aircraft (better or worst, popular or not) it is faster and that’s it! Though there is a much popular aircraft

Well, the caption doesn’t say fastest commercial aircraft ever. If it did, you would be right. It said it was the fastest commercial aircraft. Which is true.

But whith fastest (in my opinion) it means the fastest of the world…

Well, it was the fastest commercial aircraft in the world in use for that period of 25 years.

But not of all the world

In the period of 1978-2003, name an active commercial aircraft that was faster than the Concorde.

That is completely true and I can’t say no, but it says (in my entire opinion) that it is the fastest from the year 0 to the year 2018

Well I guess since we’re talking about semantics at this point that we’re both right to some degree :)

Yes! But from the year 0 to today is not the fastest but from the year 1978 to 2003 it is the fastest :)

Technically, yes. But in my opinion, I think of the X-15 as a manned missile.

Well, it has wings, tail, and engines so it’s a plane.

These MISSILES also have “wings,” and a tail.

They don’t have engines, instead they have motors. They can be guided unlike the X-15 when it was under full power.

The X-15 being a middle is my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, fine

Oh, I think that is a guaranteed!

Reading my morning news…
Reads the caption…
Loses all faith in humanity…

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ All of us avgeeks are deeply offended I mean a Boeing 777-200 is completely different to an Airbus A380-800😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Seriously…just wow! 😂😂😂

Also just how is that possible 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I’d assume that’s a picture part of an article but who knows :)

That is also not the heaviest plane in the world. The AN-225 is the biggest plane in the world.