Funniest stories of Non-Avgeeks

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol sorry u got a detention but that is quite funny

Not aviation related at all.

Whenever there is a date section I always write ‘today’. No teacher has gotten mad all year yet.

This thread is funniest stories of non avgeeks, ZULU time corresponding with an aviation free write, can and will get people insane. I didnt go offtopic…

So me and my sister were shopping at American Eagle Outfitters a few days before we when on a American Eagle flight. she said right before boarding…

“oh, I had no idea that AEO had an airline, hope the clothes are cute!”

me:…

When my friend butchered Emirates so bad.

That makes me want to die.

When you have no friends at school that know anything about aviation :(

Oh my gosh same.

I have this one really supportive friend who knows nothing about aviation but she’s really interested that I’m interested and that’s the closest I’ve gotten.

Someone at school asked if I liked planes because I talk about them like three times a day. I told them I needed to start talking about planes more.

This story happens to me over and over again…

Whenever I play IF at school, someone usually comes up to me and asks, “What game is that?”. I tell them, “It’s a game called Infinite Flight.”. Their next words? “cAn YoU CrAsH?”.
My face:

Every morning in math when the teacher is rambling about stuff we already know, (VOLUME OF SHAPES?! IM IN ADVANCED MATH AND WE DID THAT IN THE 4TH GRADE) I do a quick flight usually in the Caribbean. They ask what ‘game’ it is (ItS NoT A gAmE MoM ItS a SiMuLaToR) and I say ‘infinite flight’. They ask what you do, and I say ‘you fly planes’. Usually they say ‘what happens if you crash’ or ‘are you going to be a pilot when you grow up.’ My Answers are ‘nothing really’ and ‘yes’. Then they push a bunch of random buttons and don’t realize they’re changing the camera and not doing anything really bad.

Oh well.

you know it’s funny I do not usually intend to crash but I still do it on occasion.
NOTE: NEVER HIRE ME TO BE A PILOT XD

I am literally SO triggered at my friend right now… This is what happened.

Friend: Let me see that game…

Me: Okay… Just don’t play on multiplayer

Friend: Sure Plotting

Me: looks away for ONE second

Friend: enters TS1

Me: looks back Hey dude, NO!

Friend: full throttle

Me: yanks back phone

Me: looks at screen

Results: 10 violations and a crash

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let’s just say, that it will take me MUCH longer to get to Grade 3…

I dont know anyone in real life who loves aviation.😦

Never trust anyone non-avgeek with Infinite Flight XD

Here is mine:

Me: *Reaches cruising altitude on Infinite Flight

Friend: Can I see your iPad?

Me: Not right now, I am playing Infinite Flight.

Friend: Yeah, I want to try the game.

Me: *Knows my friend is a noob when it comes to airplanes

Me: *Also knows that I am on the expert server.

Me: What do you want to try about my game?

Friend: What does that button that says A/P do? I want to click it and see what it does.

Me: *Realizes that if my friend clicks it, it will cause the plane to go into a nosedive because it disconnects the autopilot. (my ipad was flat on the floor)

Me: Yeah, no. You are going to cause my plane to crash.

Friend: How? I’m just clicking a button!

Me: *Facepalm

I finally made a connection between people who make you guys mad and people who don’t.

It’s weird because people point to a plane at 40,000 feet and be like: “what plane is that” and I’m like “I don’t hecking know Susie I can’t see that damn far”

YES! Especially on smaller planes like the E145. Flew one from Chicago and it just starts shaking AWFULLY when the gear goes down. ppl freaking out left and right. was quite funny tbh

That’s what FR24 is for :)

That reminds me. We were sitting more toward the front of the plane when this happened:

Person who sits behind me: Person 1
Person who sits next to Person 1: Person 2

Person 1: Does it look like the wing is coming apart?

Person 2: Oh yeah, it does! *Asks me: Hey, does it look like that wing is coming apart?

Me: Looks out the window to see slats are extended.

Me: *Facepalm

Me (in the simplest way possible): No, that means we are about to land.

Person 1: Oh, that is a message for the passengers.

Me: No, it increases drag for the plane allowing for the plane to fly at slower speeds and land.

Person 2: Don’t planes have to fly fast?

Me: *Facepalm and laughs

Me: Planes have to slow down to land, or they could overshoot the runway.

Person 1 and Person 2: Ohhh

Person 1: Maybe you should fly in the cockpit.

Me: *Thinks in my head: I wish, but I need to know more about airplane controls and get cerified by the FAA.