Funniest stories of Non-Avgeeks

She needs to do some research😒

20 Likes

I tried to explain it to her but she sended me to the principals office since I was “Talking back”

30 Likes

When passengers don’t understand what a weather hold is and saying friend says it’s not that bad so we should board cause I need to get there and doesn’t caare about anyone else

10 Likes

When the passengers start saying that we are crashing due to a hard landing

36 Likes

Yes, when you slow down your golf group to watch the LH 744 take off :)

13 Likes

One time, my English teacher assigned me an assignment where you had to look up definitions and write sentences for new vocabularies. One of the vocabs was the word “approach”. I was a little avgeek back then, so I wrote the actual definition for “approach” and wrote a sentence about a plane on its final approach. When I finished my vocabs, I turned it in and the next day, the sentence for the word “approach” was marked wrong because I didn’t use the correct definition for “approach”. I think the sentence is correct because the plane is approaching the runway. My teacher wasn’t thinking hard enough :P

Am I the only one that doesn’t check and doesn’t even care about the time for my favorite aircraft? Like 7:37 for 737 or 3:30 for A330.

40 Likes

When the police at NBO look at you with bad eyes when taking a pic of a landing plane

Planespotting is illegal in Kenya due to terrorism events

33 Likes

If my parents ask me when I’m going to bed, I say something like this, “As long as it takes to fly from Sydney to Perth.” (four hours). Yeah, it is very extreme and quite frustrating for them, but it amuses me ;)

35 Likes

When my friend says all the Boeings including the 797 😅

34 Likes

I once had to read an autobiography or biography and make a speech on it and being the person I am I read a book about aviation and it was a memoir (not what we were supposed to read but she never found out) about a retired airline pilot (The book was called dangerous lessons and guardian angels by Captain P.J. Spivack) and when I went to talk about it all I focused on was the aviation aspect I never even mentioned his personal life. The teacher was nice and I still got an A- Whenever I do something like this it always has to do with aviation

12 Likes

My tech teacher thought the A330 was a A380 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

35 Likes

I can relate so much…

10 Likes

Not a story as such, but when ever my mum is on a plane with me she is constantly asking me "What’s that noise?"
Like every time the flaps change or the gear is up or down, or when power goes from the Ground Power Unit to the APU etc…

She doesn’t like flying much.

30 Likes

A friend asked me if overbooked passengers are settled in the cargo hold 😂😂😂😂

44 Likes

The pictures say it all

I hope this is a positive enough post for everyone

68 Likes

Looks like someone likes the FBI…

41 Likes

Nothing to see there

13 Likes

That is very interesting 😂😂