Funniest stories of Non-Avgeeks

Well I’m not posting the video of my TV.

Haha 😆. We were all very different avgeeks when we were younger, and in my case, even just a few years ago!

Errr no. Science says aircraft cannot fly in space. I was looking at app store. obviously NOT this! 😃

Actually that KLM game is quite cool, though you can fly a 747 from low demand destinations to other low demand destinations and somehow the route is profitable

That is just sad it is a major airline…

Today at school people were saying flying is a dangerous job and you don’t get paid well.

She doesnt know about the AN-225???

I used to have the game’s predecessor, and trust me, making profits is super-duper hard.

By the way, I guess it’s just a picture to show the variety of planes, and the fact that you can make an international airline.

That game is super easy lol,it only took me 2 years to get to 2014

Well, its official, Fortnite will now become the training server:

59%20AM

Nope where in trouble

And today class we will be learning how physics works Fortnight style… Let’s begin by standing on the wings of a aircraft. 😂😁😊
Funny picture.

Yep, fort nite, please at the A350 😢

Who needs a harness amirite! 😂

Just happened today at 9 in the morning but are they supposed to call it a jet?
And it’s my local airport to!

I mean, a jetliner I guess idk

Hey! Same local airport! Crazy stuff. Saw it beached in the asphalt. Luckily no one was hurt.

When the teacher did a career education lesson about planes,it was hilarious as people kept looking at me. Like srsly? And since my school is nearby Paya Lebar Airbase (Singapore), my friends keep shouting put my name whenever a C130 or F50 or Strike Eagle flies past. Lewl.

That’s bully ma friend.

Well, your being a bit picky, since most of the non-avgeek community refers to commercial aircraft as “jets”. At least they didn’t say Airbus 37 or something like that.