Funniest Aviation Memes: Part 3

Same with this one… This has been posted at least three times…

1 Like

Im terrible…at memes 😂😂😂😂😂

We are close to 400 posts in on this thread and starting to see an increase in flags.

1. Please do not post the same meme over and over. The moderators are not going to keep track of every meme and delete duplicates. Look back and make sure that the meme you found during a google image search has not been posted (hint, unless you made it it probably has been posted)
  2. Please watch the language inside of the meme as well.
  3. Do not flag duplicate memes unless they have been spammed. This is a waste of our time
20 Likes

I decided to make a folder of all my aviation memes. I’m not even halfway through my camera roll and there’s already over 600. Help. 😂

18 Likes

What kind of storage do you have!

1 Like

The Wikipedia Vandalizer strikes again 🙄

15 Likes

Wikipedia got rick rolled

That moment when you get rickrolled in 2018…

Rick rolling people will never die

1 Like

Hot off the presses and surpised nobody’s done it yet

15 Likes

Jeez who did this, I mean I aggree and all but who ever this is let’s stop… ✋🏻

3 Likes

5 virtual cookies reward for the person who fonds out who this Wiki Graffitier is. 😉

3 Likes

I’m going to assume that someone on this forum is doing this, so if you are this person, please don’t. It might be funny for a bit, but actual people have to go through it again and fix it. I’ve had to do it once, and it’s not fun.

5 Likes

is this meme format still acceptable

33 Likes

Someone hit the United page hard, my edit with out an account is not working, can someone else do it…

6 Likes

I got it, one second please.

EDIT: Oh this is a wiki address. This might take a bit longer.

EDIT 2: Looks like North Carolina.

5 Likes

Not funny. Not at all. let’s just stop now whoever is doing it. I feel like they will read his post, but seriously. It’s not cool.

6 Likes

Ya, who ever is doing this needs to stop. Imagine if there is some kid out there right now telling their mom that United’s main hub is Chicago O’hell no airport… (ok that was kinda hallarious but really this needs to stop)

6 Likes

Hate to be the party pooper. Might consider a Part 4 later down the road.

41 Likes