Fung_Sum-sum’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Can I apply it but I am grade 2?

its a pratcie, anyone can take it

1 Like

No you can’t you have to be grade 3

If for the practice test you can apply for that

I am just for the practise test

1 Like

Yes for the practice test you can practice when you apply for IFATC you have to be grade 3 you can read here and if you have any issue you can always PM me

ATC Feedback - You have a few mistakes you can work on. (P4-LOT)

Hope this helps you on your ATC journey overall it was a good session have a nice day!

1 Like

I cant come by today maybe later when you tag me again

Open again

@IF787 @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @LordZakCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JagroGaming @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @Janmesh @ CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral @Captain-787 @Z-Tube @ToasterStroodie @IF787 @Jack_BC @Nee @MJP_27
@ Mateo_CD @Sharan.Somayaji @ Saharsh @PilotA320 @Kaven

Pls join if you can :)

@MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @LordZakCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JagroGaming @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @Janmesh @ CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral @Captain-787 @Z-Tube @ToasterStroodie @IF787 @Jack_BC @Nee @MJP_27
@ Mateo_CD @Sharan.Somayaji @ Saharsh @Aviation108 @PilotA320 @Kaven

I’m sorry I can’t because I need to be the realism police around a live stream

1 Like

Ground

Good “Duplicate frequency” instruction

Tower

• I think there’s no need to issue “Back taxi Line up and wait”, You can issue this instruction when there’s no taxiway to reach the threshold of the runway (Examples SKSP, SKCG).

• There is a lot of runway length, which surely an A320 can take advantage of, I am not an AN225, and also there’s no need to issue Line up and wait. there’s no conflict with aircrafts on the runway, “Cleared for takeoff” gives you the possibility to Back taxi, if you really need to do so.

• I had to ask the frequency change, not big deal but… you only had 3 aircrafts :(

• After that, everything was good, transition, Pattern, sequencing, my super fast turn, exit runway, you did it pretty pretty good.

1 Like

Sorry. Can’t right now. I’m working on an assignment for school

@MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @LordZakCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JagroGaming @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @Janmesh @ CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral @Captain-787 @Z-Tube @ToasterStroodie @IF787 @Jack_BC @Nee @MJP_27

No need to tag those same people over and over. I’m sure someone will come

Would you like to come?

1 Like

Open at EGKK!!

@MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @ BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @ USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @LordZakCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JagroGaming @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @Janmesh @ CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral @Captain-787 @Z-Tube @ToasterStroodie @ IF787 @Jack_BC @Nee @MJP_27 @Canadian_Aviator

1 Like

Today I was LYVA002, here is my feedback

Ground controlling wasn’t bad.

15:43:06Z - No clearance was given for me to land. Remember, all aircraft arriving at your airport must be given a clearance in one way or the other.

15:46:03Z - Nice catching that I was on right downwind and requesting a change to 8L. You did the right thing and cleared me to stay on right downwind just entering Runway 8L Final instead.

15:47:16Z - I don’t know what you were thinking when you gave me that go around. Yeah, I was on a bank angle but that’s not for you to decide. If I feel that I cannot land then I will initiate that go around. Cactus 1549 was clear of all runways, so there was no reason for YOU to tell me to go around. That was a waste of time and IF I thought it was necessary to go around, I would’ve initiated it myself.

15:49:48Z - when I was on upwind for runway 8L, I requested a change to 8R. For some reason you told me to enter left downwind for runway 8R. The command should’ve been “enter right downwind runway 8R.”

So overall, here are my thoughts. While you made a few errors, the errors that you didn’t make were quite significant. Well you need to work on the most is clearances, pattern entries, and when you get a bigger crowd, sequences. I look forward to seeing you control on the ES very soon!

1 Like