Fun Group Flight Tonight in Hawaii!

Recently I’ve been doing some group flights and they have been very successful and fun. Tonight I am planning a flight from PHNL TO PHTO (around 230nm) in the Hawaii Region on the playground server. Come in any 737 series aircraft! This flight will take place at 10pm MST (12AM Eastern and 9PM West coast time). Comment below if you are interested!

2 Likes

In 2 hours

1 Like

Like before, I’ll join if I’m still awake.

1 Like

Anyone else, event is in one hour

1 Like

Im in! Trying to config my Hotas with IF

Awesome, see ya there!

35 minutes

To everyone who is going, meet at PHNL at gates 10-20 at 10pm MST, my call sign is HOP7, copy my flight plan to PHTO. We will then taxi to 08L and depart straight out. Cruising altitude will be 25,000 ft at 310 knots indicated airspeed. During cruise we can fly close and do formations. Start descending at around 85-90 miles out. Create enough spacing for landings at runway 26 at PHTO. See you there!

I think I can join

1 Like

American 372

1 Like

I’ll be an American 738, and are you starting at PHTO or PHNL?

PHNL at gates 10-20

1 Like

I’ll be there. American 715

3 Likes

Just watched everyone takeoff

3 Likes

The runway we are going to is closed

1 Like

Do you want to try 08, It would be a short final after turning from base due to the mountain

1 Like

Sounds good

Everyone, New plan, we are going to try to fly the approach into 08 at PHTO, Im changing my FPL

1 Like

I started out as citrus 3 49. But then hopped on as ATC( I very rarely do atc). Do you want me to get back on as approach or tower for your inbound? If so would you prefer approach or tower? I’ll try to catch y’all when you’re arriving.

1 Like

Approach would be awesome, but either one is good