Fun group Flight: Exploring The Denver Region!

That totally fine, thanks for considering!

Definitely a fun flight for the most part. I might do another group flight in the future with that same FPL so be on the lookout. If you have any good screenshots let’s post em

1 Like

Wilco!!! I’m so sorry btw for continually pulling ahead David. No matter what I do I’m to fast…I had this issue last flight we had together! So thank you for being patient.
I also ended up crashing lol

Dude that approach was beautiful and fun. I was like “Where’s the airport?”,lol, Awesome !! Thanks for putting it together.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for flying with David @Jay757!
I felt bad that you kept getting left behind :/

Again I appologize!

It’s O.K. Just make sure you don’t fly faster than the cruise speed because it’s a lot harder to slow down than to speed up in the a318

Yea, I love flying that approach into KASE. Denver is such a great region

1 Like

Understood. I tried cutting my speed to like the equivalent of 180 knots, dropping spoilers to slow, but I kept shooting past you. I promise I will work on controlling my speed for our next flight.
Btw I LOVED this flight path you put together. I got to see my Colorado mountains :) thank you so much for letting me be apart of this @David_Hopkins! Colorado region is truly breathtaking! I’m glad you did it again so I could join!!! #youdarealmvp

1 Like

It’s fine, I speed up to catch up and be close during the flight, but when We get closer to destination I slow down to make space between aircrafts…

1 Like

Which I utterly failed. I think this group flight has helped me learn a lot!!! I must keep my distance from aircraft around me and I must not over speed! I’m so happy I got to be a part of it though

1 Like

Around 115nm I started to slow down to make space, and you did too. Then You speed up again.

1 Like

Ugh…I feel so bad for David! I almost made him abort takeoff.

1 Like

@carson can you close this

2 Likes

Sorry, my bad

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.