Fun group Flight: Exploring The Denver Region!

Tonight I am planning a 270nm flight exploring the Beautiful Denver Region. The flight will start at KPUB and end at KASE. The flight will feature a tough approach into KASE and a flyover at KDEN. Meet me at any South Apron parking spot at KPUB at 9:30pm MST ( 11:30pm Eastern, 8:30pm West Coast). My call sign is HOP7. Copy my flight plan and follow me to runway 08R. I will be the first one to takeoff and land. Cruising altitude will be 30,000ft at 280 indicated airspeed. Slow down when approaching turns. We will be starting decent to land at runway 15 at KASE at around 85 nm from dest. While descending, do not exceed 240 indicated airspeed. Note: KASE is at 8,000ft in elevation so ground speeds will be higher. The featured aircraft for this is the Frontier a318. If you don’t have the a318 come in either a Citation in generic livery or a Southwest 737-700 in the old livery. Comment if you will be attending! Hope to see you there!

The flight plan will be similar to this: image

To practice the approach into KASE, fly this route departing KEGE. Hint: try to intercept the localizer at around 11,000 ft image

3 Likes

what server

Most likely advanced

@SkyHighGuys thought you might wanna join

I can join. Though I dont have the a318 so Southwest for sure.

1 Like

I’ll be there “Frontier Flight 104”

2 Likes

Make sure if you are coming to fly the practice approach

3 hours till start

1 Like

Checkout my topic “Denver sightseeing tour” for some places you might want to visit. [CLOSED] Denver Sightseeing Tour - @ KGUC - 151445ZNOV15

Sounds like a fun flight. Is Denver your home region as well?

Yes it is 😀

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY!!! And that’s 9:30 mountain time I’m pretty sure. I always forget which coast California is on 😂 But it’s the west coast

1 Like

I’ll be there as Frontier 508 :)

2 Likes

Sounds like im in

The last two times I have flown with you you have not followed rules and landed on grass and taxiways, idk if you can handle this flight

I’ll always say Washington State, Oregon, NorCal, SoCal, Nevada, Arizona are part of the West coast time.

20 minutes…, advanced server

Roger ghat!

Are you talking to me😳

No, I was talking to CPT