Fun approaches

What are some fun approaches in Infinite Flight. I recently flew into LIMJ which had a tight turn to short final (if your looking for a fun approach this is one I recommend). If you know one tell me in the comments.

8 Likes

Luckla is mich fun and also TNCM which has a great scenery.

1 Like

Try the approach into CYLT, it’s amazing

2 Likes

SBRJ, CYLW, LYTV, SASA, SKBO, have some other airports too, but here have someones

1 Like

Something like a Innsbruck or Madeira is really cool 😎

2 Likes

I love the approach into Tahiti (NTTA) I love the scenery it is looking so wonderful! 🇵🇫

3 Likes

Obviously VNLK and I really like parallel approaches at KSFO

1 Like

VQPR (Paro), VILH (Leh Airbase), TNCM (Princess Juliana), VNLK (Lukla) are some of my favourites!

3 Likes

MHTG and SKPS are actually kind of intense and a bit scary.

2 Likes

not to forget Kai Tak

3 Likes

Ohrid, Plovdiv, Sarajevo, Kukës, Split just to name a few

4 Likes

I LOVE MHTG but now i’m so sad its gonna be like kai tak as the new airport irl has become primary and no more commercials fly into MHTG :(

1 Like

You should try SEQM, around mountains and a 180 degree turn before landing

3 Likes

DCA River Visual. You follow the river all way to the airport along with a sharp turn to short final on rwy 19, which is pretty difficult imo.

5 Likes

I would say KHSE, CYLW, MGGT, SLTJ, SLCB, KHDN, KLMT, PAJN, SBSP, SBRJ, and KSNA have some very thrilling approaches.

2 Likes

MROC (Costa Rica) has also a very good approach since it is very mountainous. Ur approaching like at 10,000ft on top of mountains and then u have to descend very fast to 3,000ft to land.

1 Like

Thanks for all these fun Ideas

MMMX, especially the 5s. High altitude and a bit of short ILS approaches. The point merge combines it perfectly. Really hard with heavies :)

1 Like

LGSM is one of my favourites.

2 Likes

Second Sarajevo. That approach reminds me of London City with how fast you have to descend once you clear the mountains.

3 Likes