Full Flight or Not?

I was just wondering, do people mostly do full flights or not? ( On Live )

• Full Flight
  • Takeoff Only
  • Other, comment on what you do.

Can someone create a poll? Not sure how.

Full flight.

2 Likes
  • Full flight
  • Take off only
  • Other

0 voters

• Full
  • Takeoff
  • Other (Please Comment)

0 voters

Posted at the same time!😂

2 Likes

Mine has a vote :P That may or may not have been me XD lol

1 Like

3 votes each 😂

1 Like

Definitely full flight. Takeoff only is like buying a pizza, getting it delivered, and not eating it. What a shame. What a shame.

7 Likes

30 to 22 votes

So you’re just gonna takeoff and then vanish? Think about the passengers!

5 Likes

I don’t like doing full distance flights currently with the small region setup. I do pattern work most often. Once global flight is released, I will most likely do more distance flights.

1 Like

I could live with the regions we have now, I’m not as ambitious. I just like patterns lel

I think the main reason I don’t enjoy trans-airport flights is because of the small space I’m restricted to. Can’t do a realistic flight in heavy aircraft. So in return, I try to stick to the most realistic thing I can do… patterns. Can’t go wrong with them. You stay in one place and region size doesn’t matter.

1 Like

He must fly for malasyia lol

2 Likes

I knew that this comment would come eventually…

2 Likes

Full flight. Landing is the best part. If I end up being short on time, I’ll divert to a closer airport.

Depends! About the half time I will do a full flight within a region, normally using a regional or narrow body. If I want to simulate a long haul I will take off and head towards the edge of the region before ending the flight then to “part two” in the region that I am arriving in by flying a full flight in that region ( sometimes might fly round the edge of the region first to get the long haul feel!!)

Full flight for me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.