Fuel burn race! @ EHAM - 081800ZMAR19

• Aircraft and Livery: Airbus A320 or Boeing 737-800 any livery

• Route: EHAM-EDDF

• Time of Departure: 1800Z

• Server: Casual

Cruising Altitude: FL200 [20000ft]

Speed: As fast as possible (to increase fuel burn)

Route:
B737 Route: EHAM EH005 EH008 EH026 IVLUT 5207N/533E LUNIX RENDI EDUPO NAPRO DEPAD AMOSU MISGO LIPMI COL ROLIS 5023N/756E ETARU FFM MTR REDGO EDDF

A320 Route: EHAM EH095 EH125 EH127 EH008 EH026 IVLUT LUNIX RENDI 5201N/545E EDUPO NAPRO DEPAD AMOSU MISGO LIPMI COL ROLIS OSPUL 4958N/821E RID CHA REDGO EDDF

• Additional Information: This “race” between two of the most popular passenger aircraft will decide which aircraft will hold it’s fuel the longest. We will depart for EDDF from EHAM with just 10% of fuel. Which aircraft runs out of fuel last wins!
1 Like

So… you’re trying to get people to crash on purpose?

Nobody said that. It’s a test between which aircraft runs out of fuel first. Nobody said we will crash. We will all emergency land at any airport if it is decided that we dont have enough fuel to get there.

And what happens if you can’t make it to said emergency airport?

Like I said, we will land BEFORE we run out of fuel.

1 Like

Could i attend??I would like to come in the 737

1 Like

Yes of course!

1 Like

See you there! I will push back at exactly 1800z with engine turned off.

Then how do you know which one runs out of fuel first if you DON’T run out of fuel? Throttling down for landing doesn’t use as much fuel.

Can you stop fighting? We will make a PM and everyone will send their fuel amounts at times.

1 Like

Any specific gate?

This is a group flight. Any gate ;)

1 Like

I will spawn in few min!with 10%fuel…but I thought we should be close to each other to get best result

CANCELLED

As I did not get more interest than 1 person this is cancelled.

We both can still do it if you want lol

Nah dude. 1 person just doesn’t do the job.

1 Like

No problem see ya

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.