Ft. Lauderdale Plane Spotting Series

Hello folks, this time I decided to spot all nine planes at Fort Lauderdale using two locations. The first five planes I spotted were taken place at the north side of the airport, like by I-595. The second five planes I spotted took place at the Greenbelt Park, which is the south side of the airport which was mainly takeoffs by Spirit Airlines since it’s parked at Terminal 3 Concourse G. So here go the shots of plane spotting at FLL airport.

Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Int’l Airport (KFLL)
RWYS: 28R, 28L
Date: 3/28/2022

First up, we have a Delta Airlines Flight 2944, on a Boeing 737-800 heading to Boston 🇺🇸 departing RWY 28R

Next up, JetBlue Flight 173, on an Airbus A320 heading to Punta Cana 🇩🇴

Next up, JetBlue Airways Flight 1460, Airbus A320 in the heritage livery, heading to Windsor Locks 🇺🇸

Next up, Southwest Airlines Flight 493, Boeing 737 MAX 8 heading to Pittsburgh 🇺🇸

Then, American Airlines Flight 1697, Boeing 737-800 heading to JFK 🇺🇸

A United Airlines Flight 1975, Boeing 737-800 in the new livery, departing to Cleveland 🇺🇸

Then on RWY 28L, we have a Spirit Airlines Flight 1368, Airbus A320neo heading to Denver 🇺🇸

Then we have an Air Transat that I have never before, an Airbus A321neo 🇨🇦

Last but not least, Southwest Airlines Flight 582, Boeing 737-700 heading to Chicago O’Hare 🇺🇸

That completes the plane spotting series at Ft. Lauderdale and today, I will be spotting some planes at Miami International Airport to see if I get new planes and airlines I haven’t spotted. Anyways, have a great day and stay safe.

28 Likes

Hi @Udeme_Ekpo

Lovely Photos 📸

However, I Can’t see the Planes’ Registration when I zoomed, and It is very Low Quality I think.

Please Check the #real-world-aviation:spotting Rules Below.

Thanks !

Like this For Example.

Galaxy Note 20 ULTRA

3 Likes

The photos are in high quality. You don’t have to see the registration. As long as you can see the plane clearly, that’s all that matters

5 Likes

Nice shots bro

3 Likes

Thanks @BayoMan

2 Likes

The category rules disagree.

I don’t blame you, though. One cannot control a camera’s zoom quality without a proper $13242442342434 camera and $ 134342853 lens.

1 Like

Oh well then, I might as well have to get closer to get a clear image of the aircraft since these rules disagree

1 Like

I mean I captured the planes taking off and landing with my iPhone 6S camera at my own position, like by my car to get a clear image of the planes taking off and landing and I didn’t have to get the registration, none of that. And I didn’t wanna get closer to the fence cuz u know, I didn’t wanna be accused of trespassing the airport.

YESSSSSSSSS an FLL topic!!!

Awesome pictures! One time I got a Spirit A321 on the taxiway when I was exiting a runway, I’ll make a topic of it soon!