Frontiers of Flight Museum Spotting @KDAL

I have some pictures to share from back in January from my spotting session at the Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field

First we got N8688J a 5 year old Boeing 737-800 operating as Southwest Airlines flight 2672 from KATL

Next we have N283WN a 14 year old Boeing 737-700 operating as Southwest Airlines flight 3462 from KSAT

Now we have N564WN another Boeing 737-700 this time with the standard winglet design N564WN is 19 years old and operating as Southwest Airlines flight SWA 3349 from KORD

Now for a change of scenery we have N94FX a 15 year old Bombardier Global Express operated by Flexjet which departed KDAL earlier that morning to go fly holding patterns over Texarkana, TX/AR.

Next we have N192SY a 4 year old Embraer E175(LR) operating as Alaska Airlines flight 3402 from KSFO

Now we have N8509U a 5 year old Boeing 737-800 operating as Southwest Airlines flight 4917 from KBNA

Next we have N946WN a 11 year old Boeing 737-700 painted in the gorgeous Louisiana One Livery she was operating as Southwest Airlines Flight 3854 from KHDN

Finally we have N260WN a 15 year old Boeing B737-700 still painted in the classic Canyon Blue livery she was coming back to Dallas from KDCA as Southwest Airlines flight 2831

Camera: IPhone 13 Pro Max

32 Likes

Nice photos!

1 Like

Thank you 😊

Quick question, does Southwest fly outta Love Field?

1 Like

Wow, lot of Southwest.

That Alaska E175 looks great as well!

1 Like

They Do Indeed! After all, Love is in the air at Love Field!

2 Likes

@Cpt_Bosnia
@Ethan_Brown
I’m not stupid 😂

4 Likes

These are awesome! 🔥

I love when my hometown is represented (either PANC or Dallas)

You also just reminded me there’s a flight museum there that I need to go check out sometime.

1 Like

I don’t think so sorry 😂

It’s their Hub

1 Like

Awesome photos too man

1 Like

Yup lol if you like WN DAL is the place to be

1 Like

Thank you so much

I actually posted two topics from Dallas this week
Here’s the other Beautiful day of spotting @DFW

And you should definitely check the museum out it’s very nice for its small size

1 Like

Thank you 😊

1 Like

Nice I’ve been there

1 Like

Yes they only fly out of Love for all Southwest Dallas flights

1 Like

It was a joke 😂 Devin’s was trying to be funny

Nope, it’s an american hub

2 Likes

Maybe there biggest 😂

Oh my. That phone has an amazing camera!! Awesome shots!

1 Like