Frontier Virtual YouTube

What’s up forum users it’s your Frontier CEO and host 508 back with an incredible announcement:

Recently my good fellow pilot and now YouTubing staff leader @Tecnam2TA has kindly agreed to play host to our very own virtual airline YouTube channel where you can catch videos of our events, spotting videos at KDEN, Frontiers hub, group flights done within the airline, fun small group events we do such as Air Force One flights with fighter jets (and ahem an Air Force one pilot who crashed into the ground 😉) .
You can also find the links for livestreams during Frontier events RIGHT HERE! There’s going to be no “sub for sub” stuff here I can assure you that. If you’d like, you are more then able to click the link provided and check out our channel. You can subscribe if it fits your taste and hit the like button. All up to you.

Please be advised our channel is brand spanken new so it isn’t as exciting right now as it will be in the future. But I highly recommend at least checking it out and bookmarking it for future videos.

11 Likes

First!
Haha. Although I’m only a pilot at Air Canada, I am sure they would agree with me in saying good luck with your new airline!

My airline is actually 2 months old ;) with over 25 pilots and 200 flights @Awoodbay

1 Like

Great move.

1 Like

Thanks? Lol

1 Like

You see this is the professionalism that has made Frontier one of Infinite Flight’s leading VA’s. Well done mate @SkyHighGuys

3 Likes

Thats awesome! Looking forward to seeing it.

It’s a user supported airline and you guys deserve the utmost professionalism I can give you. Thank you for your support. I shall convey your kind words over to my pilots and staff. That comment made my day!

Looks like another great day for Frontier VA, cheers my friend. :-)

1 Like

Thank you noble comrade :)

1 Like

Our second promo is now public! Enjoy :)

1 Like

Yeeeeeessssss!!! Well done with another amazing promotional video! My hat goes off to you @Tecnam2TA and I look forward to working with you in the future :)

1 Like