Frontier Virtual Conga Line @ KDEN - [CLOSED]

Server: Training 2

Region: Denver, Colorado

Airport: KDEN

Time: 1500Z

Aircraft: A318 (Frontier Livery)

Frontier Virtual is ecstatic about sharing its beautiful Denver Region with the community in our launching ceremony. Frontier has 10 current pilots and more joining (by the time you read this it might be I think be 12). We are opening the beautiful Denver International Airport on Saturday 15th 1500Z with a celebration Flight! I hope many of you supportive folk can come. As always we will be opening recruitment during this event in the link below. 🛫

NOTAM: Event will begin with all attending. Gates will be provided that bare a real world resemblance to the real Airlines gates at DIA.
Upon spawning you will copy the flightplan that FFT508 has. It is up to you if you so desire, but you can also use Frontiers callsign “FFT” as a way to help celebrate ;)!
Takeoff will be determined upon available runways.
Takeoff and climb to FL350 speed 320 knots upon exceeding 10,000

We will be doing this simple route to show off the beautiful Denver mountains. Any questions please feel free to ask below.
Comment below as well if you would like your gate at Denver Airport reserved for your frontier flight!! Fly the friendly skies with the Spirit of the West!

Concourse A:
Gate A24: @zbelle
Gate A25: @AdamCallow
Gate A26: @Puncakes
Gate A27: @EK777
Gate A28: Infinite.flight
Gate A29: @Cessna_Driver
Gate A30: @Xpheros
Gate A31: @7405896A
Gate A32: @Hyyyyy2317
Gate A33: @Tecnam2TA
Gate A34: @Dairell_Martinez
Gate A35:
Gate A36:
Gate A37:
Gate A38:
Gate A39:
Gate A40:

6 Likes

I highly recommend participating in this beautiful flight. They say Hawaii is the most beautiful region…guess what tags very close behind if not at the same level? Denver!

2 Likes

Congo? The country?

5 Likes

The line lol…Congo line ;)

3 Likes

Oh, that’s Conga.

3 Likes

Yeah no worries 😉 if you’d like to join I’d be happy to add you.

2 Likes

No thanks, busy.

2 Likes

No worries mate :) thanks for the talk!

2 Likes

This is a large route?

3 Likes

It will take a while as we are in the A318. It’s a 245nm flight

2 Likes

Not at 320 IAS.

3 Likes

Thank you for correcting me! I’ll fix that. Any further concerns please PM me so we don’t go offtopic

2 Likes

I will try my best to make it but I may be busy. Put me down anyway, it sounds fun.

2 Likes

No worries!! Thanks for signing up :) I’ll mark you down Gate A25

2 Likes

Sign me up, but I’ll be in a CCX and climbing to FL550.

3 Likes

I’ll mark you down my good friend, haha and I guess I can limit just one participant to that ;) have fun in the CCX

3 Likes

Spots still open folks

Flying. And stuff.

1 Like

The forum dream

I will try to come

1 Like