Frontier Virtual Airlines

Follow us at:

Frontier’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/frontier_va/
Frontier’s youTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdb3L_omNKEdt5jviXDFbnA
Or on our website link posted down below.

Spots available currently available:
Our available spots are…pilot pilot and pilot ;)! Make sure you sign up using that handy dandy link in the thread below and I’ll meet you in our Slack and in the friendly skies! .

UPDATES:

Free Flight Server Update 11-16-16:
With this new update, on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s only, you can fly any livery, aircraft, and route within Frontier hosted regions for all minutes. This way you can still gain points to getting higher ranks without having to fly the same aircraft and livery all week!

YouTube Update 11-14-16:
Frontier Virtual is now the proud sponsor of a YouTube channel. For more information please contact myself or click the link provided down in the comments.

Minor Updates 11-11-16:
Routes are now returnable. So,e new routes are being planned for Charlotte. Updates with the pilots-benefits programs. Finally, seniority perks for senior ranking.

Flight Benefits 1 Month Bonus Update 10-26-16:
Frontier Virtual is so proud to host our Flights Benefits 1 Month Program! Sign up and start adding 5 minutes of extra bonus flight time to increase your rank of membership as a pilot! What are you waiting for? Sign up now

LiveFlight Update 10-13-16:
LiveFlight has now been imbed into our website! You may now track your friendly pilots flying the skies of any US region. We fly on Expert and Training Server. If you want to join us on our flights feel free!
We are pumped to also release our new Caribbean routes. Frontier Pilots may now fly these following routes:
TNCM - TFFR (Long Haul)
TNCM -TAPA (Medium Haul)
TAPA - TFFR (Short Haul)
Last time Frontier Virtual checked, we had 7 active frontier pilots. Since that (in less then two days), we have increased to 13…that is almost twice as many pilots!..with three other forum users in testing to join. So it is possible we will have 16 by the time you read this.

Website Update 10-10-16:
Frontier Virtual proudly releases its website. All routes, fleets, and events are now available for viewing. Click on that link and get transported to a seat on the plane, the smell of coffee brewing, the flight attendants low chatter, and the lulling relaxation of the air beneath the aircraft as it flies nonstop to Denver!

Why do you want seen changed? Click on the link provided and send this to airline CEO 508

12 Likes

If you want to join the new form sign up is now availed on this thread

3 Likes

Good luck from us!

4 Likes

Thank you! If you know any Frontier lovers just direct them to me ;)

2 Likes

Good Luck. Best Regards, Vietnam_Virtual

2 Likes

If you are interested in joining up please just click the link and join. At the moment we will only be offering regional hops in the Denver region and let’s face it…has anybody used Denver as their hub or region to fly in? About time it happened.
I can promise you good things about our website too. It is being constructed upon most vigoursly. Already pilots are beginning to trickle in. Try your luck at being a Captain for FFT Airlines.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

What aircraft do you operate? I don’t think I have the A318…

3 Likes

Frontier Airlines operates A318, A319, A320, A321, Dash 8 (just for the time being), and the E170

2 Likes

Please keep this related to the topic

So you don’t need the livery to fly for them?

2 Likes

We would prefer you had the A318 obviously lol but no, until they release more frontier liveries we are doing generic. No other airline liveries butsimply generic.

2 Likes

Cool, I will join!

1 Like

BTW, the A318’s landing speed is around 135 knots, probably less. 135 knots is the 777 landings speed.

2 Likes

I triedlanding the A318 at 135 knots and face planted into the dirt 😂 But thank you for the heads up

2 Likes

http://www.pprune.org/spectators-balcony-spotters-corner/349968-airbus-landing-speeds.html

Not the best source, but I know BA training says around 135. 😉

2 Likes

Which app do you use for communication?

2 Likes

We use Slack at the moment. It’s efficient fast and orderly. Did you apply to join? @EK777

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet.
It would be the first VA for me to join.

2 Likes

I can help you learn the ropes of how to fly for s VA! First though you’d have to be Grade 3😬

2 Likes