Frontier Virtual Airlines I Update

🎵 A million dreams are keeping me awake…I think of what the world could be a vision of the one I see, a million dreams is all it’s going to take…a million dreams of the world we’re gonna make. 🎼

I can put my mood and love for FVA in no better words then those by the singers of The Greatest Showman. Frontier Virtual Airlines is the best airline I have ever had the privilege to be a part of. Without them I would not be the pilot I am, without them I would not be able to smile so proudly and with such joy. Thank you, everyone, from FVA for making my life and for being part of it all. Share your dreams with me!

Frontier Virtual ExpressJet Bankruptcy:

As of March 10th, 2018, Frontier Virtual ExpressJet has officially declared bankruptcy. It will be folded back into FVA and all efforts refocused on Frontier Virtual Airlines.
What does this mean if you are a FVE pilot or how will this impact FVA?

1. Frontier ExpressJet will cease to exist as a subsidiary beginning March 14th, 2018 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time.

2. All Aircraft will be folded back into Frontier Virtual Airlines. This means that FVA will no longer be wholly based on realism. We will have the A318 and CRJ-700 in our mainline fleet. If this makes you unhappy, feel free to pass us on or just fly the aircraft you want. We aren’t forcing anyone to fly aircraft that are retired :) all this means is that now you can log on the retired aircraft if you wish. Plus you will no longer be restricted to Airbus once the CRJ comes out.

3. FVE routes including Cargo rogues as of the publication of this message are null and void. We will continue to only allow realistic routes from F9.

Any further queries you may have can be answered by commenting below! Dream with your eyes open people because this world is built on the imagination and investigative properties of its incredible people. We are always ready to answer your questions

3 Likes

Whats the reasoning for it shutting down?

Is it that its not as active as you wished? Is it really boring?

1 Like

As part of FVA I am proud to fly with this great VA. I feel me welcome at all times and it is always fun on Slack. And the VA gets the CRJ and the A321 great aircraft’s! Want to thank @SkyHighGuys for his great work and the whole team😀

Thank you!

2 Likes

Just applied to join you guys. Looks like a real fun VA.

Turns out I’ve also spotted the “Hugh the Manatee” aircraft that in IF (They have the same registration). It was heading from KCVG to KLGA.

4 Likes

We are very proud to have you onboard with us! Thank you for the kind words and the gorgeous sexy aircraft photo 😍😍😍 my eyes thank you.

2 Likes

You good there? 😂😂😂

2 Likes

We are closing it down to due the fact that it is usurping our time and efforts and we decided we don’t need to have two different VAs to have one successful VA with a much larger fleet!

3 Likes

Hey I have “dreams” of those F9 aircraft! Don’t judge me XD

3 Likes

FRONTIER FLASH EVENT!

Ladies and gents this is the moment you’ve waited for. Frontier Virtual is bringing you a mini flash event set to take place in exactly 1 hour from now. If you’d like to join us please just comment below. This is not an official event but it’s been so long since we have had an event and this is my last day of live, that i figured I’d go crazy without at least one final group flight.
If you have questions just comment below :D

There is the link if you’d like to see the full schedule by @Tyler_Shelton who has worked hard on it! This worked perfectly for us at FVA Tyler so thank you.

Route: KDEN - MMUN
Server: Expert Server
Aircraft: Airbus A318, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, and Airbus A321
Departure Times: 9:30 AM PST, 12:30 PM EST, 10:30 AM MST, 11:30 AM CST.

Gates at Denver:
A32: @Infinite.flight
A34: Nathan.Spector
A36: @Capt.Zach
A38:
A40:
A42:
A44:
A46:
A48:

@SkyHighGuys I wish I could join, but I’m unavailable right now. Will you be renewing your IF Pro subscription? It would be a shame to see you leave the skies.

1 Like

I will be officially ending my live and not renewing it until the new update. IF just has given me all it can at the moment and instead of playing until I’m exhausted and hate the sim (I never could but you understand the comparison) I want to leave when I still have a lot of love for it so I can get all hyped for the CRJ and A321.

On a less somber note, thanks for commenting :)

3 Likes

Ah okay. Enjoy your break then!

Thank you very much Jake! And I’m still here at FVA working hard with my staff. I just won’t be flying. So nothing has really changed lol. I’m just not flying and focusing more on the business side of FVA.

2 Likes

Hey what’s your eta I don’t think I can make it as a pilot but I might be able to make it as an event photographer

1 Like

I have absolutely no clue good sir :D sorry (we haven’t even spawned in yet)

2 Likes

I’m available from 2000z and on :)

1 Like

We will be landing ETA 1 hour 50 minutes. There are 4 of us :)

1 Like

Cool :) should be home by then to take photos

To the forums:_

Please note due to internal conflict, applications will be closed indefinitely. We thank you for your time.

~ Frontier Virtual Staff

UPDATE IN PROGRESS…PLEASE STANDBYE:

I have flagged this thread for moderated closure. FVA is not going anywhere…not yet. But if you need to reach us quickly, head to our website and fill out a question form on the main home page or DM me. Godspeed everyone! We will see you and FVA 2.0 on the other side.

5 Likes