Frontier Virtual Airlines | #globalprep #hype

Frontier VA is an airline like no other. I am not saying this because I am the Co-CEO. The community here is like a close knit family. We look out for each other, and care for each other, and that, is what separates us from any other VA.

3 Likes

I do apologize in my delay in responding but thank you so much for being my CO-CEO. Frontier has a bright future with such admirable hosts such as yourself. Thank you.

1 Like

You honestly give me way too much credit. You are the true hero of Frontier, I’m just your side kick.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Bud!!! 🎄

Frontier Virtual Airlines wishes everyone a fabolus Christmas with some very interesting possibly outstanding us prizes in the future. So stick one eye here and one to our event threads.

1 Like

Review and summary of my Frontier VA experience:

Firstly, I highly recommend this VA. It’s been a wonderful experience to have the opportunity to use my interest in video creating/editing/live streaming to an actual benefit. The staff team and pilots are very friendly and give a constant impression that we are one big family. New ideas are constantly being added to better the overall satisfaction for everyone. Frontier’s weekly events are the best part in my opinion; they are fun to attend and to live stream. Rating it from 0 to 5, I definitely give it a 5. Go Frontier!

4 Likes

For those curious on our most recent frontier give away event that was closed I am currently getting in touch with moderators and trying to sort this out. I apologize for the delays and as always appreciate your patience.

Make sure you check our Christmas Special here on Frontier YouTube! :)

1 Like

Best of luck from IFSIAVA! :)

We’ve been around for a long time :)

2 Likes

Still looking for amazing pilots who want to venture in the skies of the western mountains…!
Any questions I’m available almost 12/24/7. Message me or click the link and fill out our application. See you in our slack alongside our 50 other pilots. :)

1 Like

Frontier Virtual Airlines is releasing its 2017 expectation video coming very soon. Make sure you check out our YouTube channel and keep an eye on it. I’d love to see y’all enjoying.

1 Like

Due to the high volume of application requests I politely ask for your patience. My staff is working double time to try and get everyone in safely. Thank you for taking the time to check our events, flights and channels out.
If you want even better content, check our YouTube channel and sub if you’d like. Happy New Year Everyone

3 Likes

Good to hear that you guys are getting a lot of applications, I personally think this is one of the best VA’s

3 Likes

Well thank you mate :) you know the door is always open for you to join us. Happy New Year

1 Like

Whaaaaats ups guys I’m back updating our thread with this humdinger of a future content video. Make sure ou check it, punch that like button like a dang boss, and subscribe. The more the merrier :)

What you can expect:

1. Promotional content 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month.
  2. Event recaps every weekend
  3. livestreamed important events
  4. “Getting Started” tutorials
  5. and inflight entertainment straight from the cockpit.

Make sure you sign up for Frontier Events, ask questions, contact staff, and fill out those lovely applications. Before long you’ll find yourself flying alongside our cordial friendly staff and pilots.

2016 Frontier’s Accomplishments:

1. Currently sitting on a pretty 66 pilots
  2. 700 flights fully competed flights since the airlines launch in September of 2016
  3. Four outgoing, positive, energetic, and uplifting staff members to answer any and all questions.
  4. Expanded routes into Amsterdam, Caribbean, and Charlotte NC.
  5. Gained 30 subscribers on our YouTube Channel
  6. Gained many followers on our Instagram channel (link provided above

So fasten your seatbelt and get ready as Frontier soars into the skies of 2017! Fly Frontier, A Carrier Who Cares!

4 Likes

Congratulations on updating!

1 Like

You ever need a reliable airline who treats you and gives you a voice in the airline hit that link button. We are always waiting and ready to serve. Happy New Year friend :)

1 Like

Beautiful video. 😏

1 Like

Who could have possibly made it ;)

1 Like

Guys I know it’s been so long since we had a major update but I’ve been pushing for this update for a while and it is my pleasure alongside my wonderful YouTuber @Tecnam2TA who kindly has assisted in this upcoming series. Well, let me introduce you into our newest update:

Tutorials:

Ever wonder what was next after that initial jump into the airlines slack? Did you ever feel nervous when the intimidating CEO or staff broke you in? Well fear no longer. Frontier Virtual is beginning a new series that explains step by step what you as a pilot need to do after joining. No more confusion and just adlibbing. It’s time to join like a pro and feel awesome! I mean who doesn’t want to look awesome five minutes after joining ;)
If you subscribe to our YouTube channel you can be on the lookout for more tutorials coming out. I highly encourage any new pilots to check them out prior to joining or right after being accepted. This will make your initiation seem seamless.

3 Likes