Frontier “Sunny the Collared Lizard” A320NEO

Before you change the title to “colored”, I can assure you that it is indeed collared. Look it up if you don’t believe me😉
But anyways, I’m very surprised this hasn’t been suggested yet. Frontier’s newest A320 NEO would be a great addition to the sim. It is colorful, and I really like it. I feel it would be great for when global comes out, especially with people flying all of their new routes. It’s a gorgeous plane!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDufGUiXkAECwy7.jpg Photo source

@SkyHighGuys do you want this? Lol.

4 Likes

Me neither but I love the request I would love to see a couple more frontier liveries come to play

3 Likes

Ohh pretty colors (reaches hand towards the fire🔥) lol

In all seriousness though this livery is awesome would love to see it

2 Likes

Would vote for this but I’m out of votes :(. Cool aircraft though.

2 Likes

Mr. Sunny looks very proud to be on the tail of an A320neo.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the quality of Frontier’s product, but I have to say the livery is very eye-catching (especially if it’s on a new A320NEO)

1 Like

Haha! Yes I want this soo badly _ voting!

1 Like

Wow. These Frontier liveries are honestly amazing works of art. It would be so cool to have 3/4 of them in the sim! Got one of my last votes for sure.

10 Likes

Coloured* 😏

Damn these Frontier liveries just get better i’d love to see this in the game, particuarly as it’s a NEO

3 Likes

Colored* 😏

Frontier used to fly NEOs to KMSP usually Cliff but they sadly replaced them with an A319 this is probably my favorite Frontier animal and I would love to see it added.

Also Sunny is put down for the Frontier NEO

2 Likes

Funny seeing the americans and the brits debating over words 😂, yea we need more frontier liverys. We all love frontier but there is only one livery for it. If we ever get an A320 NEO series added into the game this livery is a must!

8 Likes

I hate being out of votes really I do.

2 Likes

Colored and Colured are both correct. It’s just a difference in how diffrent people spell it. Also
, this has my vote!😏

1 Like

Oh really, I didn’t know

1 Like

Yep, he’s basking in all that popularity :)

1 Like

I think this is my favorite Frontier livery.

2 Likes

Bumping this, I would really love to see this added in the future.

Nice livery! I got the chance of hangin out with the A321 NEO today!

Bump! I love this plane!