Frontier JetExpress CRJ - 700

Credit

Frontier Airlines JetExpress CRJ 700 I think would be a great livery to have in the CRJ Update! Because it’s a great looking livery and people love frontier! And I’m sure that Frontier Virtual Airlines would very much appreciate it also!

Info on CRJ700 -
The Bombardier CRJ700 is a regional jet airliner manufactured by Bombardier and based on the CRJ200. Its a Regional Jet used for Short Haul Routes!

Frontier Info -
Frontier Airlines is an American ultra low cost carrier headquartered in Denver, Colorado. The carrier, which is a subsidiary and operating brand of Indigo Partners, LLC, operates flights to 54 destinations throughout the United States and 5 international destinations. The airline maintains a hub at Denver International Airport with numerous focus cities across the United States. Also, under a codeshare agreement with Great Lakes Airlines, the airline connects passengers to surrounding Rocky Mountain States through their Denver hub.

Credit to Wikipedia

Do you think this Livery Should be added along with the CRJ Update? If you think so hit that Blue But in the corner and Vote!

Frontier has a CRJ-700?! Who knew! 😃

6 Likes

Right! I was so surprised

2 Likes

Frontier had a CRJ-700.

15 Likes

Ahh… OK. That makes sense.

2 Likes

They also used to have a Q-400 And E-175, they retired them all. (also A318)

6 Likes

Given the fact that Ryan Vince who makes the liveries, works/used to work for Frontier, I wouldn’t be surprised if this request is granted.

12 Likes

Thank you for posting this! We need thus aircraft livery!

1 Like

I had no idea they had one either

1 Like

Please let this be true please let this be true oh please let this Christmas be the best ever… 😝

4 Likes

i definetly want to see this!

3 Likes

Definitely received my vote for this one !

2 Likes

Beautiful Livery! I love the big bold letters!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure when the CRJ rework is complete, this livery will be included ;)

3 Likes

I have no clue how you could be “sure” this would be included…but I’m glad to see some more support for it :)

2 Likes

I’m sure because as we know the A320 is full of Frontier liveries so it wouldn’t make sense for the devs to miss this

1 Like

Well I mean Frontier is only one airline. There are many airlines who currently use the CRJ. It would actually, as much as I hate saying this, make more sense to not add the F9 livery. Because Frontier doesn’t use the CRJ anymore. And adding liveries to Aircraft that are void of that livery is kind of pointless.
Now I’d agree if the A321 or A319 were being reworked and adding new liveries. Then Frontier would be a huge ration of that. But not the CRJ.

So just because F9 used them a long time go and no longer does, doesn’t mean we will see them. But I’d love it anyway :)

1 Like

Ehh I disagree. There’s way too many Frontier liveries in the sim. I think it’s the exact opposite. There’s way more larger sized Airlines with a smaller prerecense in this sim compared to Frontier.

Not that I’m against it, because I like Frontier but it’s just the truth lol

5 Likes

There’s also way to many American Airlines liveries, United Airlines, Delta…I can go on ;) F9 has exactly 6 liveries. Compare that to United, Delta, America, BA, etc. if we are going off of that foot…Frontier doesn’t have enough liveries imo.

1 Like

There should be way more AA,UA and DL liveries. These are some of the largest airlines in the world, and should be more represented in the simulator that way.

3 Likes