Frontier Airlines Pilot Buys Pizza For Delayed Plane(2014)

Interesting video I found. A bit old but one thing it struck me was that the pilot said “passengers are our family”

how lucky and unlucky to be on that plane. In my opinion it would’ve made the delay less stressful.

29 Likes

thanks for letting me know, I searched for “pilot buys pizza” “pizza” and nothing close to this video, but if you could find it please let me know. thank you

4 Likes

“Frontier delayed pilot” " Frontier pizza" yielded equal results. maybe another airline? Maybe the Mandela Effect? lol I will keep searching and close this if duplicate is found.

4 Likes

Ok apparently it isnt a duplicate

2 Likes

Mandela Effect I’m telling you

4 Likes

Great story thanks for sharing. Need more pilots like this so everyone can have free pizza (when there’s a delay).

6 Likes

Now that’s a pilot I would be honored to have him as a captain on any of my flights

3 Likes

This should please @SkyHighGuys:-)

3 Likes

I saw this video before, it’s a kind a friendly gesture from the pilot.

1 Like

@SkyHighGuys ;)

1 Like

Don’t you mean many instead of any?

1 Like

Well any suited it better as I ment any large flight I was on I would like to have him as a 👨🏻‍✈️ As he deeply cares about his passengers as like they are his family

Yes, I agree with you.

Totally doubt about that.

Lol you guys. But thanks this made my arriving at school and having to bow and kiss the feet of my teacher much less tedious. So thanks guys :) (I’ve also seen this video a lot as its one of my favorites ;) something positive for once not negative)

1 Like

What type of school do you go to ?!

Anyway what a great gesture , i wonder if the pilot got paid back the money from Frontier ?

lol it’s called “school” 'nough said.

2 Likes

That is nice. Eating pizza on a plane. That’s just the best combination

I would feel bad because thats a lot of money spent from one person.

1 Like

That speaks very highly of the pilot. To provide the customers on the flight some food for a delay that, more than likely, wasn’t their fault is going above and beyond what is expected for sure. Bravo Zulu to that pilot. Thanks for sharing this story.

3 Likes