Frontier Airlines | DEN-SEA | Airbus A320

Hey IFC!
Ever since I got back from Colorado my device was having a ton of issues, three of the four flights I did today I couldn’t finish, all due to weird battery problems. But luckily I figured out how to deal with it, it was partially due to a bad phone cable and also due to horrible battery health. So this flight finally was successful, and was an awesome first flight for FTVA.
Server: Expert

Callsign: FTVA122
The photos are ready!
Takeoff from tasty DEN

Climbing out of the Mile High city

Reached cruise

Flight attendants serving the only thing that’s free, as discount airline charge for literally everything extra you may need/want

Oh yeah

Descending into Seattle

Final 16R

Butterly landing

I love this route, as Denver and Seattle are my two favorite cities in the U.S

I hope y’all enjoyed!

23 Likes

Lovely photos, especially the first and second to last!

2 Likes

Amazing photos! It’s great to see you flying for us.

2 Likes

I love the Frontier livery, great shots!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for flying with us @Jack_Q. We appreciate it and are glad your in the VA. The photos are great. When I first saw them I thought it was a RWA spotting photo that’s how cool it looked!

2 Likes

wow one of my favorite airlines!!! great photos

1 Like

When I post another frontier screenshots and videos topic, what livery should I fly? Frontier has so many options

Yes. Though I don’t recall DEN having a “taste”. Who knows, maybe it tastes like vanilla?

Well places don’t really have a taste, but Denver sure has a distinct smell😆 mostly just dry grass and shrubs

Ooo tough maybe in the 321 from DEN to MCO maybe the 320 from SNA to DEN in Ozzy the whale

1 Like

Sums up about 80% of the state.

1 Like

Maybe DEN-YYC or SJU-SDQ, those would both be cool!!

1 Like

Fantastic pictures! Love number 4 :)

1 Like

Lovely photos!

1 Like