Frontier Airlines - Airbus A321XLR

Frontier Airlines - A321XLR

Source

About Frontier Airlines

Indigo Partners has handed over 18 A321XLR aircraft to Frontier. The CEO hinted that these could be used for future routes to Alaska and Hawaii. This is huge news for Frontier, as they don’t really fly much international routes, besides to Canada, Mexico, and the Carribean.

Frontier Airlines will be the first U.S airline to receive this aircraft.

What could they do with it?

According to the image below, from their hub Denver, they could reach as far east as Europe, which will be amazing for Frontier to expand in the near future to more international routes.

Source

Make sure to vote!

This is a great idea, but we should wait until the A321XLR is announced, but this would be a great plane to add!

1 Like

Bank angles for life 😂

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with requesting liveries now.

1 Like

lol actually😂

Um it was announced several days ago 🤔

As much as I love what Frontier is doing with this aircraft, honestly, I dont know what Frontier will be able to do with the A321XLR & flights across the Atlantic.

By going transatlantic, they are entering a market with a ton of other competitors. This could potentially be successful, mainly because of their low fares. However, i’m not completely sure if passengers want to sit in a low-fare quality cabin, with little legroom, amentities, and In-Flight Entertainment.

Maybe Frontier will step up their game and make major upgrades to their product for the future.

Do y’all think Frontier will survive this not long after Primera Air & WOW Air couldnt? Tough to say.

6 Likes

I really do hope they improve their interior for their trans-Atlantic flights. Mainly more legroom and seat width for a more comfortable ride. Maybe they’ll expand their “stretch” seating product, and provide more of them on the XLR for their trans-Atlantic routes.

2 Likes

I didn’t know it was announced yet, @Dylan_M. My bad.

1 Like

It’s been announced Qantas, American Airlines and some private company will lease them to wizz air, frontier and some other airline

That private company is Indigo Partners.

Just if anyone is looking for the aircraft request.