Frontier Airlines Airbus A321 (Fallon the Falcon Livery)

if you would like to see this picture. Zoom here

Hey IFC, I was lucky to find this beautiful plane to request for the Infinite Flight Simulator. I also just noticed that Frontier has 21 animals on the Frontier Airlines Airbus A321. I knew it took it’s second delivery on October 9th, This is the 2nd Aircraft to join the fleet. We should also think that the devs should add all of the Frontier Airlines Liveries. If you would like to see this livery get added to the sim. Why not grab a vote for this handsome beauty. It would be very Incredible if the devs could add all of the animals on the frontier airlines plane to the sim. I would really be appreciated if I get a lot of votes!!
By the way, The falcon’s name is Fallon. So let’s get as many votes as we can to see this plane added! I hope to see this one added soon. So let’s get going on to the votes here. if you would like to vote for the falcon livery here ➡️ The tail number is (N710FR) if you guys remember!

Let me know If you need to ask me questions about the frontier airlines plane.

Best friends,
Jake

1 Like

hi This should be in #features
but since you are in Trust Level 1 you cant post there yet

More Information can be found here
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/about-the-features-category/514622/6

or if you want more info on why you havent reached TL2 yet you see this thread

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry if this isn’t in features. every time I try to post something on features it won’t let me send it in the features category. I will find more information. I don’t know why i keep going back to TL1. I’m still trying to get back to TL2 though!

2 Likes

Hey Jake! Although this is a cool livery and I deffently agree with you, this should be in the #features section. I’m sure you’ll get to TS2 in no time :)

1 Like

That’s because you’re not TS2

Hey Infiniteflightpro!! I know it is a very cool livery and it might impress the whole community if I put it in the #features category. I hope I’ll get back to TL2 too :(

2 Likes

Now I get why I’m not in TLS2

2 Likes