Frontier Airlines Airbus A320 "Grizwald the Bear" Livery

I searched before hand and no feature requests came up for this aircraft, though if you do see another request similar to this, please PM me.

About Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines is an American ultra low cost carrier headquartered in Denver, Colorado. The carrier, which is a subsidiary and operating brand of Indigo Partners, LLC, operates flights to 54 destinations throughout the United States and 5 international destinations. The airline maintains a hub at Denver International Airport with numerous focus cities across the United States. Also, under a codeshare agreement with Great Lakes Airlines, the airline connects passengers to surrounding Rocky Mountain States through their Denver hub.

About the A320

The Airbus A320 family consists of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The family includes the A318, A319, A320 and A321, as well as the ACJ business jet. The A320s are also named A320ceo (current engine option) after the introduction of the A320neo. Final assembly of the family takes place in Toulouse, France, and Hamburg, Germany. A plant in Tianjin, China, has also been producing aircraft for Chinese airlines since 2009, while a final assembly facility in Mobile, Alabama, United States, delivered its first A321 in April 2016. The aircraft family can accommodate up to 220 passengers and has a range of 3,100 to 12,000 km (1,700 to 6,500 nmi), depending on model.

I hope that this aircraft will be added to the game because honestly we need some more U.S. LCC aircraft in the game.

Wow thought this would be already requested, Cool Livery feature :)

3 Likes

The new Frontier livery looks nice. I like the way Frontier incorporated green and blue, and kept the iconic animals on their tales. Definitely wouldn’t mind seeing this in Infinite Flight. Since I’m out of votes, I’ll give it a thumbs up 👍

1 Like

We already have this livery: Frontier A320 "Orville the Cardinal" Livery

2 Likes

This livery is specifically for “Grizwald the Bear” as @AllegiantAir mentioned in the title, he also asked at the top to PM him, if you find something similar to it. And @K3v1nxu mentioned in his post he’s requesting that specific livery (animal).

1 Like

At this pace we’ll have all the Frontier liveries requested. It seems some people want them all added.

2 Likes

Maybe, but this one is definitely better looking than most of the other liveries

I agree, it has a nice refreshing blue on the tail.

1 Like

This is good. But one question. What is the animals name on the 318 in the game?

1 Like

Hmmm don’t know, maybe @SkyHighGuys would know

The animal is Doe the Fawn whckh used to reside on Frontier’s Airbus A318 before they retired it.

2 Likes

Giving this a nice little bump, as I think we need to see some new F9 liveries in the sim!

1 Like

Hmmm… Interesting

How could I NOT vote for 'Griz’Wald the bear!?!?

3 Likes

To be honest, I think there are enough Frontier liveries on the A320 right now or even in the game so I wouldn’t want this to be added. On the other hand, Grizzly bears are one of my favorite animals so I would probably say that this is my favorite Frontier airlines livery.

1 Like

Can’t believe it’s taken me this long to find this topic. That being said, I love it and give full vote!

Our God! More livery from Frontier? Do you want another Frontier livery to be added just because you have a different animal at the helm of the plane? For God’s sake, everybody!

1 Like

Yes…yes yes we do :)