Frontier A318

Why is this in the game when they don’t operate it?

3 Likes

They used to operate it :)

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Austral a380…the outdated liveries of the 747-200…

3 Likes

Frontier is by far, one of my most favorite airlines. I’m not the only one who loves this livery. It is here because they did operate the A318. When they went through a rebrand, they traded out the Q400’s and the A318’s out for the A321, which takes up a large amount of their fleet.

Well, lets remove the liveries from the 747-200 as they are not operated anymore. Im kidding, I love the 742

1 Like

Well lets Remove the FDS liveries as it doesnt exist…

@CopaAirlines Iran Air doesnt operate the B 747-200 anymore

If they used to operate it, it’s k

[quote=“MarLatiSpotter, post:8, topic:54975, full:true”] Iran Air doesnt operate the B 747-200 anymore
[/quote]

Well as passenger jet not anymore but still as a cargo jet.

Sorry didn’t mean this to create so much hate

1 Like

I think the livery should stay cause it did exist. I also do like Frontiers livery, especially their new one. Their comfort, well that’s arguable.

This also reminds me of the UPS a330, but that’s for a different topic.

1 Like

Well they still use it as a freighter jet as @CopaAirlines said.

1 Like

The A318 is seldom used today, so they added as many operators as they could, including those who don’t use it anymore.

Is this a feature request…?

If it is, you are only allowed to make #features requests when youre TL2 & above. You can get there by reading more and participating in the existing posts! :)
Please also read ip the feature request guidelines :)

If it isnt just disregard this post :P

1 Like

Its not a feature request and btw i am TL2 and have been for a few months.

2 Likes

Oops!
Sorry about that :P

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.