Route: EBBR (Brussels) - LOWW (Vienna)
Flight time: 1:30
Aircraft and Airline: Austrian A321
- Taking off from a slightly hazy Brussels
- Flying over Brussels airport at 11000 AAL
- Shortly after takeoff and cruise, we started descending into Austria
- after a good 20 minutes of being vectored on the border of the Vienna airspace, we cleared ILS approach for runway 34, and started to align with the glideslope
- Half way down the ILS cone, and @Declan_O, callsign ‘D-3CO’ was leaving the runway I was landing at (my IFATC recruiter :))
- We had a slight crosswind on our landing but…
- We buttered anyways!
- When I was aligning with my gate, I parked next to 2 Austrian aircraft, one of which was @Partykiller99, and an Etihad 787 leaving it’s gate right next to us.
Oh and please rate my pictures out of 10, feedback is greatly appreciated ;)
And then for this pole, which picture was the best?
No photo editing was used nor were there any photo sharpening or colour correction tools were used, if you anyone has a good app for that, please send me a PM for your recommendation. Anyway, hope you enjoyed my photos! ;)