From left to right on KL605/606

What all started as my normal return flight to Amsterdam for my VA @AF-KLM_VA as KLM025AK Heavy, turned out to be a 70 hour session, and still going…

After a total Flight Time of 69 hours and 42 minutes, this is the result

Route: EHAM - KSFO - EHAM
Aircraft: Boeing 777-206ER
Airline: @AF-KLM_VA
Callsign: KLM025AK Heavy
Server: Expert

T.B.C. (but I might need a little help :D)

24 Likes

I don’t even know if this is a coincidence or not, but you are a legend sir

10 Likes

That’s a lot of damage

And also 🤨

5 Likes

How it happened ? I remember I find a player who plays A380 and tried to make something

1 Like

Aside from this being very impressive, I’m thoroughly amazed your game hasn’t crashed!

3 Likes

Thank you! :D

1 Like

My poor iPhone 13…

Don’t… jinx… it… :'D

1 Like

I tried doing this several times but my device crashes after the second flight ends lol…

2 Likes

Clear your cache and every app in background. Also take your phone off the charger and let the battery drain to 10% before charging again. That’s how I’m going at the moment. 71 hours and 42 minutes in :)

2 Likes

Hey there AF-KLM colleague! As I was approaching EHAM yesterday I was looking at your route. I always do this when I meet somebody familiar on ES. And then I saw all those lines going from EHAM to KSFO and back and I thought “Is he for real?” But instead you did… Keep up the good work mate!

2 Likes

Those graphs on infinitex are so satisfying!

1 Like

Thanks mate! This wasn’t planned at all to be honest. But hey we all knew this was comming one day :D

1 Like

It really is!

Bro did 203 damage to phone battery life

1 Like

Update:

79 hours and 18 minutes later and we’re back at SFO!

InfiniteX stopped processing my data. Probably hit the limit.

On to Schiphol!

6 Likes

Going steady Kevin! Keep it up!

Also if you wonder if Kevin only flies this route for this record… no… in our Route Database (where you can select over 2.000 routes…) he has now flown 160 times to/from San Fran from/to Amsterdam… well…

1 Like

Update:

We’re back at base in Amsterdam with a total FT of 89 hours and 1 minute!
Now waiting for KL605/KLM281 to take off for San Francisco so we can follow.

@John370 Make 161 out of it in 11 hours :)

On to the road of 100 hours flying in one session!

3 Likes

That’s really amazing tbh, I couldn’t have flown for that long at all. Congrats you deserve an award for this.

1 Like

Thanks! I planned to do one flight but ended up doing this :D
Still going and expected to land again in 8 hours again.

1 Like