Hello there. I did a long-haul with the A359, from Mexico City to Muenchen. I’ve got some beautiful photos that edit wasn’t needed.
Date: January 29th.
Aircraft: Lufthansa A359
Depature airport: Mexico City
Arrival Airport: Muenchen
- Loading passengers. Meanwhile, we have a Aeromexico 737 taking off.
- Blasting out from MMMX, Runway 5R.
- Bye Mexico. In the distance you can see Popocatepetl
- Hello United States. I’ll pass over you :)
- Started the cruise over the Atlantic.
- Hello Ireland 🍀
- That Sunrise 😍
- Turning final for RWY 26R at EDDM
- Moments before Touchdown. Another A359 taking off.
- Parked at the gate. Eurowings Airbus Rolling out.
Thanks for watching this. Any comments is appreciated.
Make sure to check the 1st event in Buenos Aires, which is in some weeks.
Stay safe everyone.