From 100,000 Feet - The Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Server: Solo

Aircraftt: F-22

56 Likes

Wow! That is just fabulous, that water is just great!

2 Likes

Where should I go next?

• Lake Baikal
  • Guangzhou/Hong Kong Metropolis
  • The Bahamas
  • Coipasa Lake/Salar de Uyuni

0 voters

2 Likes

Fly over the Maldives ;)

2 Likes

You should do Okinawa, Japan

2 Likes

Beautiful 😱

2 Likes

You should do Bali.

how do you even get up that high?

There is a glitch you can do where you go like 28,000 ft. then fly nose first straight into the runway and it will go down into negative alt. Then it will like rapidly go up and launch you across the map sometimes and up to 100,000+ ft. I’ve done 2,000,000 for before.

Sick! lmao…

1 Like

Looks great 🤩

I just fly straight until I reach Mach 2.25 and then just pitch straight up. No glitches involved :)

1 Like

Thanks, guys! I will keep all of the suggestions in mind :)

1 Like

What was that route? I need to try that one day…

Also amazing shot

I have to agree with Okinawa, Japan. First, plenty of flight line bases there for your enjoyment but as a diver who has spent some time in Okinawa, the water off the Northwest shores toward the “east china sea” (MIL will know Okuma perhaps); whereby you could relax and stare at the beautiful water all day on a bit of leisurely leave.

I also am personally curious the level of detail you will capture there; hrmn to sponsor the fuel… HEH :)

Yes, again amazing scenery

Maybe next time Colombia?😉😉😉😉

1 Like

The route is taking off from a random airport and flying at full throttle until you get to 100,000 feet, then pitching straight up.

2 Likes

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I have written them down and will feature all of them soon.

And also, thanks for voting! The next post will be of The Bahamas!

1 Like