Friends Feature

Hey, so I was searching through the features catagory and I didn’t see many requests like this so here. When you click on your icon in the top right corner there will be another option under the account settings called “friends.” This will look something like this:

*Please remember that this is a concept and is not part of the official build of Infinite Flight

Inside of the tab, there will be an option to view a map of all of your friends. There will also be a tab to the right that has a list of all of your friends and all of their flight info. I hope you guys enjoyed my request and please consider voting :)

Maybe they add a “friend” feature to the IFC, and then thats the data they use in that slot. It would only work if the player has his/her IFC account linked though.

1 Like

Yes, I forgot to mention that there could also be a friends tab on the IFC. I did not consider this for the request because I do not know if Discourse has a built in “friends” feature

2 Likes

Wait I just had a better idea.

What if that spot in the settings just helps you add/delete the friends from the app (they would all still be friends on the IFC just not show up on live map) and when you go to the map it shows where they are?

1 Like

That’d be pretty cool actually.

3 Likes

wow that editing is good

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice to fly with friends?

1 Like

Well, I think this can work but it might be a little bit disrespectful when entering a group flight without noticing them before; also, I think people uses social media to arrange these activities more than the need of finding friends online on IF. Anyways, I liked your editing skills there! But sorry at the same time: I’m out of vote. I will try this if its really added to the game! Liked this feature!

1 Like

wait I sill got one left…
There you go!~

1 Like

I would love to see this but sadly I ran out of votes.

PS: Don’t forget to vote for your own topic

1 Like