Friday Spotting at Miami Intl Airport, Miami, Florida (KMIA)

You’re probably reading the title and wondering, “Friday? But today is Saturday” well the reason I put Friday is because these captures were from yesterday since I was up and about around the Miami 🏝️😎 area with a friend of mine while he stays here for a weekend and while he went to a family meet up for lunch, I went over to MIA to see what was going down and I caught 3 planes you don’t see everyday but without further to do, let’s get on with this!

Starting this off with a lovely Sun Country Boeing 737-800 on its way over to Minneapolis!

@Mort summon

Next up is an Air France Airbus A320? You’re probably wondering, “why is that here?” Well Air France has 2 A320s based in Guadeloupe 🇬🇵 A French island in the Caribbean and they use them to connect all the French territories with each other like Guadeloupe 🇬🇵 Martinique 🇲🇶 French Guiana 🇬🇫 along with connecting them to Montreal, Canada 🇨🇦 in the province of Quebec (which speaks French) along with the 305 🏝️😎 in fact a “Caribbean island hopper” exists going from Cayenne in French Guiana 🇬🇫 to MIA via the 2 French islands I mentioned. Definitely a cool service and French Guiana 🇬🇫 is definitely a place to visit soon!

Now here is a less cool Airbus but still good looking! American Airlines A321 arriving from Lima, Peru 🇵🇪 another South American destination that I am super interested in.

Copa Airlines B738 arriving from Panama City, Panama 🇵🇦 not Panama City, Florida but that would be a cool service form either MIA, FLL or even PBI.

Our first of 3 big boys of the day! Avianca Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner coming in from the Bogotá, Colombia 🇨🇴 a flight which one of my moms aunts came in on recently, in fact it’s the same one but different aircraft.

American Airlines and Spirit Airlines are the only airlines I know currently that have resumed service from the US 🇺🇸 to Haiti 🇭🇹 which is nice to know and here is an AA B738 coming in from the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince.

Me, myself @NonStopsAviation can never go wrong spotting the inbound or outbound flights to Cali, Colombia 🇨🇴 and here is another American B738 arriving from CLO, hope things improve down there!

I was checking flightradar24 and seeing what was coming into MIA and I saw that the American Airlines retro livery was coming to pay us a visit from New York JFK 🗽🍎 and I had to get a picture of her so I got the camera and waited till she passed by and I got her and she is GORGEOUS! 🥰

Our 2nd widebody and B788 of the day, here she is in the American Airlines livery coming in from Dallas DFW! I could’ve flown this plane on this route but picked an earlier flight on an A321 since I didn’t feel like waiting 4 hours in DFW with hardly any sleep.

Apparently, AA sending their retro B738 to Miami 🏝️😎 wasn’t enough and soon enough, one of the special Boeing 777-200ERs carrying the one world livery pulled up after its flight from Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸 what a day for plane spotting eh? Anyways, that wraps up my captures from yesterday while spotting at MIA keep you eyes out for next Thursday as we try out a new airline, connect in a very busy and popular airport all the way to visit one of the most beautiful countries ever and as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉👋

12 Likes

Very nice photos - great descriptions as well :)

3 Likes

Three words made for each other.

1 Like

Bruh whenever I see SunCountry I immediately think of you @Mort.

1 Like