Friday Spotting at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl Airport, Fort Lauderdale, Florida ( KFLL )

Welcome to part 2 of my South Florida 🏝️🍊 spotting series. Yesterday I did some spotting at Palm Beach Intl Airport and today we got a much bigger airport which sees more aircraft than PBI I’m excited for this especially since I believe it or not never spotted at Fort Lauderdale’s 🏝️🛥️ Airport before I’ve done spotting many times at MIA and PBI but never really FLL but that changes today got some more variety but will it beat Miami? Let’s see!

Unfortunately the weather isn’t any different today than yesterday but anyways, Starting things off really big here, usually Air Canada’s service from Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 to FLL usually sees narrow bodies with a few being wide bodies usually the Boeing 787-8 but today they sent the Boeing 777-200LR a lovely aircraft but I probably won’t be flying it anytime soon to be honest. 😥

American Airlines Airbus A321 arriving from Philadelphia, PA not much to say but the AA livery on the A321 is amazing 🤩

Another new spot for me! Flair Boeing 737-800 also inbound from YYZ! Despite their reputation and just like Spirit, I like this livery A LOT 10/10 💚🖤🤍

Another A321! This time it’s JetBlue’s A321, one of the most comfortable ones I’ve been on it’s super cozy flew it from FLL to San Juan, Puerto Rico 🇵🇷🏝️ back in August and it was a awesome. These people got a much longer flight ahead as they out to Los Angeles, CA 🌴📸

What’s better than the A321?

The Boeing 757 😎 the sports car of the skies.

And just like PBI, FLL’s #1 destination is Atlanta, GA with many daily flights this one with Delta’s B752 is just one of them!

Switching runways from RWY 10L to 10R real quick now we see the true colors of FLL, Yellow and Blue. This Spirit skittles A320 is heading down to Cali, Colombia 🇨🇴 lucky me I’ll be flying down there in a week but not on a Spirit A320 though but that is something to try eventually I’ll think about it.

Another skittles A320 heading down once again to Colombia 🇨🇴 but this time to Bucaramanga. Hope AA considers MIA → BGA and even MIA → SMR as future routes to add more destinations to the motherland but we will have to wait and see!

Look guys, A BANANA! 🍌 but seriously there is something about this livery which makes it special I don’t know why. Anyways hope they enjoy their flight to Sint Maarten 🇸🇽🏝️ been there once but definitely must go again! 😎 but out all the A321s, which looks the best?

At this point it’s pretty obvious Spirit is the biggest airline at this airport, but here we got the 2nd biggest airline at FLL JetBlue with their Airbus A320 service to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 🇩🇴🏝️ a very busy route from both MIA and FLL for sure!

Wrapping things up with another flight out to the Caribbean, Fittingly enough with Caribbean Airlines with their Boeing 737-800 out to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹 definitely another place on my bucket list I gotta go on a Caribbean tour soon. But anyways, hope you enjoyed this spotting session here in Fort Lauderdale 🏝️🛥️ more variety than West Palm that’s for sure but let’s see how Miami 🏝️😎 does tomorrow so don’t miss it and always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉👋

13 Likes

Impressive work, appreciate that!

1 Like

Why no more Sun Country 😢?

Just kidding, epic shots.

3 Likes

Dude by looking at those pics of plane spotting at FLL, it makes me wanna look at my pics from my plane spotting series. I see that Delta Airlines operate their 757s to FLL from ATL and to ATL from FLL and not only that, it also goes to and from DTW but it’s also on the B737-900 and the A321

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the 305 MIA plane spotting tomorrow

3 Likes