Friday Night Surprise Picture Page

ANSWER FOR THIS FRIDAY NIGHT SURPRISE
Ahh, just after noontime on my bus simulator. I bring my bus back to the runways to capture the next Friday Night Surprise. I spot the plane, taxiing to the runway. What was it? To my surprise, it is actually a 738.

For the five people who voted 737-700, below is a 737-700

Notice the more expanded plane body. Also, for the one person that voted 739, below is a 739.

The reason it isn’t the 739 is because the plane body is longer on the 739, and the surprise pic isn’t that long.

1 Like

3RD FRIDAY NIGHT SURPRISE. Here’s the pic.

This poll is going to be a tad different. Instead of voting whether or not the plane fits in a certain family, you’re going to have to decide out of of multiple families to figure what the plane is. Poll is below.

• Boeing 757
  • Boeing 767
  • Boeing 787
  • Boeing 707
  • Boeing 727

0 voters

1 Like

How about different aircraft in different families to make it harder?

Too easy!!

1 Like

I recognise that duck face!

ANSWER FOR THIS FRIDAY NIGHT SURPRISE
Sorry I’m a day late with the answer, but here it is. I understand this poll was a bit too easy, but I’ll change that. Anyway, the majority is right, it is a 757.

I took the picture at a slightly different angle for you to get the idea. No, I didn’t crash, I raised the nose before touching down. The 767 has a shorter distance between the nose and the front wheel. The 757 has a longer one. That’s why it’s a 757.

1 Like

4TH FRIDAY NIGHT SURPRISE
Yes folks, we’re back with another Friday Night Surprise!
Vote and comment as you like.

• Boeing 707
  • Boeing 717
  • Boeing 727

0 voters

1 Like

Way to easy!

Of course it is a 727 (the third engine in the tail)

And the nose has that weird 737 look

Can we bring it back?