Friday Night Freecam Flight

Hey guys, it’s FreecamWizard95.
Just took my freecam out for another run at the FNF, so here we go! By the way, I included cameraman tips related to each shot I took, so you can learn how to shoot like a pro.

At the Gates
Easy stuff. Just get your ducks (jets) in a row and take the shot. If you’re with a team flying in the same jet/livery, it makes for an artistic, pattern-like shot.

Convergence of Generations
To get these shots, you gotta know what’s coming and prepare to take the shot right when enters the frame.

737 Times 4
Again, wait for what’s coming to get into the shot. If you have the same type in a shot, that’s what I think could make something interesting.

Parallel
This shot involves locking on to one aircraft and again, waiting for the second guy to pop up. It’s easier if you open your field of view wide, but if you choose to crop it, the resolution may not be what you want.

Hold Short
I could actually see the American’s rotation behind the United from this point, so, it’s all about just getting the plane where you want it.

Finally, use an editor like Snapseed or Enlight to crop, tilt and fancify your pics 👍🏻👌🏻😁

Patience + Effort = The Perfect Shot 📸

73 Likes

Probably the best pictures I ever saw from IF. 😍 great pictures buddy.

3 Likes

Amazing shots, Nate! :)

Straight up hilarious. 😂

11 Likes

That United 767 in pic two is me! Great shots!

3 Likes

And how didn’t I realize I got you? Awesome!

5 Likes

beautiful photos and you are right
Patience + Effort = The Perfect Shot 📸

2 Likes

Great shot looking to get out and practice my self!

2 Likes

Thanks for the good comments guys! I’ll try to take some more later. See you in the skies 👍🏻

2 Likes

Seriously amazing shots Nate. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Also a tip I’ve learned: have a lot (if not every) plane downloaded so you can get as many loaded planes in the shot as possible.

1 Like

The only constraint to that is, that Infinite Flight’s render limit in Live is 12.

2 Likes

Yep. Just felt like doing that

3 Likes

🤔🤔🤔🤔😱😱😱😱🤭🤭🤭🤭 magicians don’t share secrets LOL. Nate is right about everything here. Nice shots 📸 as always. 🤫😜

Flying for EYV. Beautiful FNF again😍

5 Likes

Hey @Abel_Kocsis, it’s best to make your own #screenshots-and-videos topic for your photos, not posting them on another ones topic. Thanks! They are good photos BTW 👍

1 Like

Those pictures are insane.

Thanks guys, that’s very kind. Actually that’s why I’m Media Manager at Etihad VA :)

1 Like

The quality is soooo good! How is this possible?

On iPad the quality is definitely higher because of the bigger screen

@Abel_Kocsis Bro do you even know if he is talking to you? This isn’t your topic…

2 Likes