Friday Night Flight - World Cup Round Up @ UUEE - 150700ZJUN2018

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
World Cup Round Up

With the World Cup here, we head over to Moscow with Russia being the host country this year and our featured airport this week. Let’s all fly in to UUEE with any airline from the participating represented countries and fill up the airspace delivering players and fans to the World Cup 2018! Looking forward to having another fantastic and busy event! This should be another great opportunity for some amazing screenshots!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. NOTE: All screenshots must be clean (without HUD, tags, etc), and all settings on HIGH to be considered. Simply tag us using @Infinite_Flight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight, #fridaynightflight, #worldcuproundup

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: UUEE
Aircraft: Any Arline/Aircraft from World Cup participating countries.

NOTAMS: There are no established routes for this event.
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be strictly enforced.

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 06/15 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)
End - Saturday 06/16 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in during this week’s FNF!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

57 Likes

Looks like another great Friday Night Flight! Can’t wait to say hi to all of the soccer players from the cockpit window!

5 Likes

Awesome schedule as always guys!

Happy to see an FNF in Russia! I’ll be sure to head over there for some Aeroflot-flying 😁

1 Like

Ooooo World Cup FNF 😍
Well I’ll be sure to participate in tomorrow’s event.

And now that Russia got their boost in confidence from their 5-0 Win, I’ll say that it’ll feel exciting to fly to Russia🔥

5 Likes

Incoming Europeans😂 it’s football!

Looking forward to this FNF, it should be a great one!

16 Likes

Fantastic idea for a Friday Night Flight! UUEE is certainly one of the airports that I most fly to in Infinite Flight. Just loven the cold snowy weather, now more with the World Cup. Let’s round it up ! 💥

A open Question to all IFATC who plan to open up at Moscow tomorrow.
I know that SVO is in focus tomorrow but will any of you possibly open up the near by DME airport?

2 Likes

If all featured airports are being controlled and DME isn’t too close to any of the feature airports, then it is a possibility. However if that is the case, there has to be someone that is willing to control it.

1 Like

That is understood, thanks.

I was thinking of doing a long haul out of there near 0200Z or earlier during the peak hours. But it’s totally fine if DME isn’t opened as i do plan to arrive at SVO during the beginning hours of the peak time.

Since traffic will be very heavy at SVO during the peak hours of FNF i thought of flying to or from DME as it might be slightly more calm but i understand that many might start to do short hauls between SVO and DME and that isn’t optimal for IFATC to handle.

1 Like

I don’t follow soccer/football very much so who are the participating teams?

Haha! Norwegian on the way!..Oh wait! We did not make it to the World Cup AGAIN! 😒

1 Like

Simple google search would have yielded the results but here they are:

1 Like

Here you go: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/world-cup/table

1 Like

FNF Overnighter Invite

Time of Departure:

June 15, 2018 3:00 AM @ Tom Bradley International Terminal (Expert Server)

Route:

Estimated Time enroute: 11:30hrs - 11:45hrs

Cruise (Step Climb):

• M085 / FL330
  • M085 / FL350
  • M085 / FL370
2 Likes

Can’t wait for this one! Going to vector all the Air France flights away from the destination … go Germany!

3 Likes

Okay, thank you very much!

1 Like

So I guess that means we can’t fly American tomorrow either? :( :( :(

No! We didn`t make it to the world cup! 😅