Friday Night Flight: Welcome to LEPA! @ LEPA - 010600ZFEB19

Join us for this week's FNF:

Welcome to LEPA!

This Friday we let you, our community, choose the FNF location. Out of the three options, LEPA was voted as the hub for this week with almost half the votes. This week will not have a theme, but established routes are making a comeback! IFATC will be open in various selected airports throughout Europe and Northern Africa, with routes based upon that of real world routes flown by specific airlines we have in Infinite Flight.

LEPA has one tower and one approach frequency, however it has two ground frequencies here on Infinite Flight. Expect dual ops for the ground, and make sure to switch when told by IFATC. The southern ramp at LEPA is not suitable for heavies. The northern and western ramps are suitable, so long hauls may park there. You can see the chart below curtesy of LiveFlight:

Which airline that flies out of LEPA is your preference?

• British Airways
  • Air Europa
  • Iberia
  • Eurowings
  • Ryanair

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Established Routes

Inbound to LEPA
EGSS - LEPA

EGSS D223A DET30 5141N/018E NEPNA DET DVR 5016N/139E RESMI KOTAP KETEX KUSEK KOTIS KUKOR ADEKA CFA 4526N/311E MOKDI MEN AMLIR BADAM KANIG BGR NENDA 4136N/245E KUREG LORES POSBA POS 3939N/255E LEPA

ESGG - LEPA

ESGG GG401 GG403 GG601 GG602 VADIN GODOG ADSEN 5608N/1052E ALS DEMIR DEGUL GOLEN KUBAT EEL GISEB WOODY NIK DENOX CIV MEDIL LESDO KOVIN RESMI DEKOD DISAK DEPOM DIRMO ETAMO VALKU 4447N/250E 4427N/251E DEGOL PPG ALBER GIR NENDA 4102N/243E KUREG LORES POSBA POS 3939N/255E LEPA

LEZL - LEPA

LEZL LAMAR OLIVO MAR VIBAS ROLAS 3726N/249W TOSGA RESTU ALT SUMMO MITOS BRUNO RUXET 3844N/049E 3939N/255E LEPA

Outbound from LEPA
LEPA - LFSB

LEPA JOA PITUX XURAL 3926N/315E MHN MEROS 4033N/423E LAPIT CHELY LUMAS MEBEL NETUP TURIL MAXIR LUSOL BODRU OKTET IRMAR BLONA KINES VANAS MOBLO SIO20 LAMUR KORED KONOL BALIR 4720N/715E LUMEL D247Y D268Y ALTIK 4723N/741E LFSB

LEPA - EDDL

LEPA JOA PITUX XURAL 3926N/315E MHN 4024N/421E MEROS LAPIT CHELY LUMAS MEBEL NETUP TURIL MAXIR LUSOL BODRU OKTET IRMAR BLONA KINES VANAS MOBLO UBIMA MOLUS VADEM GILIR PENDU IXILU GIVOR SORAL IBERA DIK ARCKY 5023N/613E IBESA NVO ELDAR BIKMU 5135N/701E 5123N/658E EDDL

LEPA - GCTS

LEPA BAKAX EDULI OKITI BAVER GERVU 3829N/010W ALT RESTU TOSGA ROLAS UNTOS RIXUR MGA BRIKE VJF TAVSI RUNAX IBALU ERMED TOVRA VEDOD TERTO LZR BETAN CANIS 2754N/1507W LPC KONDA MERAN TFS TFS GCTS

Established routes are brought to you by https://fpltoif.com

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: LEPA

Aircraft/Liveries: Any

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 1st February @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 2nd February @ 06:00 ZULU

February 1, 2019February 2, 2019

61 Likes

It’s out! With established routes! So cool to see these again!

3 Likes

DM me if you want to do a group flight from Seville (LEZL) to Palma tomorrow at 1500z.

1 Like

What is a better way to reward myself after Exams? Flying in the FNF ;)

12 Likes

Nice work, Misha, and good choice to the community! ATC will be ready to go. 💪🏻

18 Likes

What a perfect airport to fly into on my 5th snow day this week! Looking forward to escaping the cold of Michigan to warm LEPA!

5 Likes

Seee youguys tomorrow im flying in from Madrid with A320-200 British airways.so exited FNF.

4 Likes

Of course we will never have Manchester Airport 😤😒

1 Like

Am so disappointed right now.

Great location. Can’t wait to see many of you guys there !

3 Likes

Great FNF Misha! Looking forward to see you guys!

1 Like

Why does the flight plan from LEPA-LFSB go to LFSP and not to Basel (LFSB)?

3 Likes

waw, has improved a lot, we already have established routes, good work, by the way I knew that LEPA would win lol

Why?? What happened?

Same with Boston but eventually it will happen

There was a poll to decide which airport was to host the FNF it was between Manchester,Seoul and Palma De Mallorca I was supporting Manchester to get to host it but Palma De Mallorca won the poll

2 Likes

Looking forward to this FNF. Great work! I’ll be flying in tomorrow! Hope to see some of you there!

1 Like

Great one can’t wait to do some Ryan Air routes…

1 Like

That’s my plan as well! Plan on flying in from EGSS!

1 Like